callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't use any - I use TugZIP.
Much better and its free.

Jesse

Reaction score
WinRar Rocks! I have it. it is better than winzip. Winrar is also powerful.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Powerarchiver, cause I have a borrowed reg code from my mom ^_^

Does what it needs to, so yeah. Not changing until it stops working.

HomerJ

Reaction score
Neither. I don't even know what variety I have, I just type zip, rar, unrar, unzip and away I go. Rarely use those though, I use bzip2 and gzip much more often, since everything not specifically for Windows usually comes compressed in those formats.

Dan

Reaction score
I have Winzip - I don't like it much though, never tried WinRar

judgekaos

Reaction score
I myself have always used winrar. I couldnt tell you the reason (probably because my buddy told me too), so until i decide i need something more i will have to stick with winrar.

coolv1994

Reaction score
WinRAR because it can unzip rar,tar,zip,gzip,cab,uue,arj,bz2,lch,jar,ace,iso,7-zip, and z also is can unzip a 100mb file in seconds. =P

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Neither. I use ALZIP, which is 100% free, and because it's a donate based software, it doesn't give you annoyances or disable itself/install an ad-bot onto your computer to use it. You guys should give it a try if you're a person who like free things legally.

Bobswat

Reaction score
Winzip, I don't really know why, just because I guess. I've tried both, and I definitely like winzip better.

Royalty Games

Reaction score
What sort of fight is this? :nuts: They are both good and are for the better part the same. But i still think winzip is better cause it has a bigger community and more funding.

HTML:
<hr />
PS: Please give me recommendation, i am noobie.

sunils

Reaction score
Win rar is the best. it can also handle almost all type of archives. The encryption and compression algorithm is the best

lolerlol

Reaction score
7-zip. Much more lightweight, faster, free, handles everything you would probably need.