Votes: 1 50.0%
  • helping the poor people

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alwayswinner555

Reaction score
I am newbee .I have created a minisite
http://www.djip.x10hosting.com - to add little bit happiness and peace in everyones life .But I am not sure:dunno: whether I have done it up to expectation or not.Buddies I need your genuine comments :rant2:to upgrade the site .
Thank you so much for the time you have spend to review and write the feed back.

Last edited by a moderator:

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
The background image doesn't tile cleanly. Also the footer is messy.
There are loads of errors in your code (Look Here)
Looking at the source code, you have used   rather a lot, I suggest doing it differently to make the code nicer.

I'm sorry to say that I don't really like your website, it's too messy.

Neurosylum

Reaction score
Disclaimer: Please don't take this personally.

• The repeating background really looks awful.
    Why does it look bad? You have a small complete picture that doesn't cover the page. Here's a tip: either use a solid background or a tiling pattern for the background. You could also add a bigger picture over the background - big enough so that you don't have to tile it. Right now, the layout looks like something you'd find at an amateur myspace/youtube page.
  • The font color and face clash with your overall color scheme.
    I know you were trying to make the font color contrast with the picture so people can read it, but it doesn't justify red font with a totally blue background.
    Also, you have a stenciled font as the banner, Times New Roman as your main font, and what looks like a Chips Ahoy!© font for each header. Not to mention the really contrasting colors that don't blend in, these aren't pulling your page content together.
  • The alternating content with google ads isn't working.
    If you're trying to make money from google ads by placing a lot on your page in an alternating fashion, your viewers are just going to suspect this page is going to be just full of ads. If you have to, you could just make more pages for each content.
    For instance, let's take the first paragraph of your page.
    A LONG PAST IS IN OUR BEHIND AND THE FUTURE IS YET TO REVEAL ITS TRUTH. IN MIDST OF THE TWO THEIR IS THIS PRESENT MOMENT .BE WITH US GOD YOU ARE OUR ONLY HOPE ,ASPIRATION TRUE LOVE AND REAL FRIEND PHILOSOPHER AND GUIDE. MAY ALL MY HEART TODAY SING FOR YOU. IN THE PATH OF LIFE MAY YOUR CHILD GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO PRAISE YOUR WORK HAPPILY.
    First of all, it's all in caps. I'm already thinking that you don't know when to capitalize your letters. Second, this could be the header paragraph on your homepage, and then you could welcome your visitors.

Your other "cute donation page" looks just as bad.

Suggested sites:
  • I searched online for free web templates you could use. It's pretty easy to set up. And I believe this one would probably suit your taste and the content of your website: http://www.templatesxchange.com/view/19. If you're not going to change anything about that web template (css, layout, etc), please remember to credit the creator of any template you use. :)

Good luck.

-Neurosylum
3vcght

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dude, get a single-color background. Images in the background doesen't work (only if it repeats in a great way like with stripes).

Try to center the text more instead of making some part to the left and some to the right

mcklovin

Reaction score
Get a background that fits the browser properly, or get a solid color background, center your text, put all ad banners at the bottom or top of the page, move all the google referral ads to one side of the page ex. all text on left side all ads on the right side. And biggest thing of all have you just considered getting a template? Just google free web templates their great for starters, get a template and get NVU a free html code editor almost like dreamweaver.