Wordpress: cannot save product variations in woocommerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry about this; it looks like WooCommerce was hitting a rule designed to prevent suspicious requests. It was a false positive. I've disabled it for your account, and we're working on fixing this across all servers for other users with WooCommerce installed.

Thank you,

ochoquil

Reaction score
Hey @Dead-i,

I wonder if you could do the same for my site?
I am trying to add product variations with WooCommerce and it just crashes.
I have read however, that the problem usually is the PHP Max Input Vars... can it be increased to 5000? o?

Thank you!
Elena

upload_2016-6-25_11-55-40.png

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Elena,

Please can you try this again? I took a look at the logs, and made a change to your account that should fix this. ;)

Thank you,

watercol

Reaction score
Hi @Dead-i , I'm having this problem as well. I'm wondering if this is still an issue with Woocommerce sites?

rockbot3

Reaction score
Well - super old thread, but still having this problem here, too. I cannot save variations in a simple, vanilla WooCommerce install. @Dead-i - any help available here, too?

Thanks!

mcpcloth

Reaction score
Also having this same issue - brand new wordpress install; upgraded to v5.0 then installed woocommerce - hangs on saving variations on a product - seeing error message "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php:1"

graphi75

Reaction score
Hi
i have the same issue with saving product variation in woocommerce. There is anything i can do to solve it?
I need also a doubled disk space and an increase of max_input_vars.
Ask for a help: thanks.

graphi75

Reaction score
Hi
I have also issues about saving product variations in woocommerce, there in anything i can do to solve it?
I need even a doubled disk space and the increase of max_input_vars if possible.
thank a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.