[Wordpress] creating a subscription script with moneybookers & paypal..

jchappy6587

Reaction score
i am currently designing a web hosting & development site in wordpress (i am using WP as a CMS) and i need help making my package purchasing proccess go a little bit smoother than just adding a plugin.

http://www.ej-designs.com/pricing/

this is the page im working on with the purchasing problem, if you go you'll see a pricing table with a first year payment section and after 1st year payment section.

my goal is to use the buttons below the table to take them to either moneybookers or paypal and pay for the service they selected as a one year subscription. the first year will be the price in the pricing table at the top, but after the first year is over the price will change to the second price listing below the table.

how can i make this happen in wordpress?

sbonner

Reaction score
The link you provided is broken.

Beautiful site, by the way. :) I'm doing something VERY similar to you, but alas, I lack the gentle touch of an experienced designer.

If you're asking what I THINK you're asking (i.e, how to automatically change pricing structures over a multi-year period), that's something that's going to be handled in the back-end of your merchanting and billing system, and isn't handled in any way by WordPress.

jchappy6587

Reaction score
sorry for the broken link, i have been doing some major changes with the pages and had to rename a few for the site, I have found a solution to my problem anyways, thanks for the info and if you need help with some design work for your sites just PM me and ill see what i can do... :)