Wordpress Image error 

Status
Not open for further replies.

snaptasticpics41

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I added the parked domain "snaptasticmedia.com" to my account. Last night I went to my website and none of the images were loading. My website is powered by Wordpress, so I thought it may have been the theme. I changed the theme back to "Twenty Ten" and still, no images were loading. So I disabled all the plugins, and still....Nothing. So I decided to try a new installation of Wordpress. In the install settings i selected the domain "snaptasticmedia.com" and filled out the information. It still does not work. If I go to my original x10 domain "snaptasticpics.pcriot.com" it works fine, but MY real domain wort display any images, and I mean everything (logo, galleries, and posts).

If anyone knows what wrong, please help! I run a photography, graphic design, and video business and use s2Member for my clients to login to their "profiles" so they view their pictures, sign electronic contracts, and view/accept proposals. Any help would be wonderful!

Thanks, ParkerScreen Shot 2012-03-03 at 10.29.51 PM (2).png

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Your front page, "About", and Blog all load fine with all images intact for me (Firefox 10 & McDonald's ATT Wifi )

Try clearing out your browser cache & history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.