WordPress Installation Tutorial

hannahlynnlove12

Reaction score
I got everything except the last part:

"Finally Installing WordPress
Now navigate to wherever you uploaded WordPress. Most of the install is self-explanatory. When it asks for your database name, username, and password, use the things that you wrote down when we created our database. "
Where the heck do I go to find it? On my computer or on cPanel?! Much help appreciated.

abotonyn3

Reaction score
Thank you for your wonderful details
I ride a different way and the script, but this method is the best

moneygazzete63

Reaction score
I need some help with login.. I haven't receive the inofrmation for my login setup, that to be send on my email address where I like to receive this info, so how can I get or find out my worpress login info..?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dint understood this step. Rest I did all fine. Please help.
Now navigate to wherever you uploaded WordPress. Most of the install is self-explanatory. When it asks for your database name, username, and password, use the things that you wrote down when we created our database. If it asks for a server or host, use localhost. At the time this was written, X10's MySQL servers are hosted on the same server as the web server is. After that, you may be asked a few more questions, and then... WAHOO! We're done!

kbugtarheel75

Reaction score
I'm sorry this is a stupid question but I can't figure out how to start the installation. If someone could please help me I would appreciate it.

Nevermind I've got it. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

indexes41

Reaction score
I have WordPress installed, at least its said it was. How do you get to it once it is installed. I need to put a link to it on my website but I am not sure which file I need to link to. I thought maybe index.php but that didn't work. So I don't know if I have installed wrong or if that isn't the right file.

mitche10

Reaction score
I know this thread is old, and there are others tools in use now, but in response to people who asked how to do this step:

Now navigate to wherever you uploaded WordPress. Most of the install is self-explanatory. When it asks for your database name, username, and password, use the things that you wrote down when we created our database. If it asks for a server or host, use localhost. At the time this was written, X10's MySQL servers are hosted on the same server as the web server is. After that, you may be asked a few more questions, and then... WAHOO! We're done!'

Heres how to do it:

Navigate to: websitename.x10.mx/wp-admin