worked long and hard on this!

dhruv227

Reaction score
Well at first impression i saw that there are only a few reviews you should have content at least in some quantity so that your websites looks contented ( doesn't matter it is or not ). I liked your logo, but it's quite wavy try to make something which is more straight forward, color scheme chosen is nice. No footer, Loads of empty space. When i read a host's review it's quite appealing to read ( nice job ). In total i liked your website but it had some cons, anyways good luck with your side, it shows off your hard work and dedication and ill surely use your website while considering any host.

Overall Rating : 7/10
Just look at the cons i had mentioned.

gptsven

Reaction score
Well at first impression i saw that there are only a few reviews you should have content at least in some quantity so that your websites looks contented ( doesn't matter it is or not ). I liked your logo, but it's quite wavy try to make something which is more straight forward, color scheme chosen is nice. No footer, Loads of empty space. When i read a host's review it's quite appealing to read ( nice job ). In total i liked your website but it had some cons, anyways good luck with your side, it shows off your hard work and dedication and ill surely use your website while considering any host.

Overall Rating : 7/10
Just look at the cons i had mentioned.

thanks alot for the review! I know about the few reviews. I'm still working on the site I was merely showing the basic layout and color scheme. I'm glad you liked it!

Ill try to get rid of the empty space :) .
no footer? thats awkward :(