writer availible

Laos101

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am a hobby writer, but have plenty of skill within it, I am easily able to write advertisements, reviews, promotional memos, letters, short stories biographies you name it. Even legal documents (To an extent, prevent holes covered and such) I can help you with in return for fair rates (Most likely forum or real currency)

Just PM me if you are interested, and in what, i will provide related demos

-laos

QuwenQ

Reaction score
"I am a hobby writer, but have plenty of skill within it, I am easily able to write advertisements, reviews, promotional memos, letters, short stories biographies you name it. Even legal documents (To an extent, prevent holes covered and such) I can help you with in return for fair rates (Most likely forum or real currency)

Just PM me if you are interested, and in what, i will provide related demos"

Do you use better grammar when you write?

Laos101

Reaction score
Yes I do, and the unfortunately, its almost 11:00 PM here, and I write earlier in the day and with more professional style. Sorry,

As for writing technical articles. Reviews/articles I typically do for about 2-3$ per 500 word article. I can see into making a rate into forum currency if you are interested.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
I would be interest if you give me an example with proper grammar and the forum points price.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think I am interested because you misspelled available.. You spelled it "availible"

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
QuwenQ: You seem an expert at pointing out grammar mistakes. You review any articles yourself?

QuwenQ

Reaction score
QuwenQ: You seem an expert at pointing out grammar mistakes. You review any articles yourself?
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but in the event it's not:
Not articles, but I'm an editor for about 7 or so online writers, and one for an artist.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
It's not sarcasm, I was wondering if you are a writer yourself since you pointed even the tiniest of mistakes. I was looking for a reviewer myself, one who could write out reviews on some random stuff.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
It's not sarcasm, I was wondering if you are a writer yourself since you pointed even the tiniest of mistakes. I was looking for a reviewer myself, one who could write out reviews on some random stuff.
Sorry, I'm not very good at reviewing things.
I can
do
it
sarcastically,
but I doubt that's what you're looking for. :/

Laos101

Reaction score
PM me specifically regarding what you want to have me do, and i create demos around it,

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Just to make a note regarding your services, I would ask a staff member to help you edit your message to put in your prices, or close this thread and open a new one stating your services and prices. ( As its clearly not stated )

Laos101

Reaction score
I clearly stated the pricing system. They are based on an agreement made. I don't do set rates. Since each job is unique requiring different amounts of payment based on time and resources (if back research information is required, whether its a long term job or just whenever finished)

You have failed to talk to with me (When i asked through PM) to discuss proper payment, you simply pass me 1000 forum credits without my discretion and expect that to be a fair 'donation'

Whether properly stated or not, the thread AND PMs have clearly stated that there is payment involved. And That I, in agreement with you would be the judge of that payment, you should not have asked for work if you didn't understand,