www.ennold.net

Ennold

Reaction score
http://www.ennold.net

A real (non-nulled, fully licenced) vBulletin forum. MMORPG, computer related and mobile phones. Hosted here on x10hosting and I thought I would like a few opinions on the skin and categories etc. It currently only has a few users because I opened in literally an hour ago. So please join if you can! And check it out.

Cheers.

http://www.ennold.net

EDIT: HTTP Apache is back online :)!

Last edited:

bookworm99

Reaction score
It looks quite nice, a little generic but not too bad overall - I assume that you didn't make the layout yourself, right?

You have waaay too many boards for such a small forum though - what with all the different catagories and subcatagories and etc. You might want to compress some of that to make things less confusing.

Also, as a draw to your site, you might want to include some content that people are interested in, instead of just a forum - like some gaming articles or tips, or something.

Ennold

Reaction score
Thanks.

And no, I didn't create the skin - Purchased it. And its only small due to opening around 2-3 hours ago.

Thanks, for your comment, Will take them into account.

bookworm99

Reaction score
No problem - and yea, if it's that young no wonder. I wish you the best of luck, but it still might be a good idea to condense those boards.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The site looks very nice, but for a paid template there are millions of errors. The css is fine but there are a total of 315 html errors on the front page alone, this is likely to be happening because it has a few mistakes which are repeated many times, but it still isn't good.

Apart from that, I must say that I really like the theme.

Ennold

Reaction score
The site looks very nice, but for a paid template there are millions of errors. The css is fine but there are a total of 315 html errors on the front page alone, this is likely to be happening because it has a few mistakes which are repeated many times, but it still isn't good.

Apart from that, I must say that I really like the theme.

WOW, 315!? But the index fully functions. I don't get it.

LHVWB

Reaction score
It still works fine because most browsers can account for the errors and ignore them. However its good practise to have correct html because google gives you a better rank and its just good coding practise.

Ennold

Reaction score
It still works fine because most browsers can account for the errors and ignore them. However its good practise to have correct html because google gives you a better rank and its just good coding practise.

Okay, thanks for the re-assurance. (thought there could be Security vulnerabilities) But yeah, I will contact the skin creator to fix these.

wiileg3nd

Reaction score
dude seriously, way too many boards. the skin is fine but it isn't worth more than a penny. I can't make out what the hell your banner is you should put your sites name on the banner.

Ennold

Reaction score
Fixed the theme abit now. Added Ennold's real banner. :)

-
Check it out YO!

P.S: I would of made a new topic for this as its like a week old, but i'll just kinda bump it.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
I like 7/10 :). By the way i checked, there is currently 215 errors:
f_tempm_5a6193b.jpg

Ennold

Reaction score
Yeah I know Cursed, but it was 300+ I have fixed alot, it all functions 100% and it's just small HTML/PHP errors.

withambition

Reaction score
The banner could use a little work and the forums just seem overwhelming. Try combining some of the forums because there are so many there.

mrmason

Reaction score
I believe the most obvious thing about the site is, as of this post date, you have 30 members and 25+ (where I stopped counting) thread sections not including sub-sections. This makes the odds of success for your website extremely low.

Example: Place 50 people on Jupiter. (It's very unlikely they would survive.)

Last edited: