www.gsepulveda.net

Gsepulveda

Reaction score
I would like to get some reviews from everyone please. Thank you so much for taking your time. I would also appreciate if you tell me what browser are you using. Thnak you! :happysad:

http://www.gsepulveda.net

Any opnions are welcomed!

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Site looks good but takes a LONG time to load, and while loading the site layout is damaged, maybe using a pre-loader with some content to keep the site from jumping as the different sections are loaded. Also the top bar is a good idea, but might not be obvious that it's navigations, headers for each section would be nice.
Still well done overall.

withambition

Reaction score
Very impressive! Though the images on the top are not very crisp... they're rather rough.

I'm using Firefox.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Some of the pages did take a long time to load and some of the images were quite pixelated, but I like the design.

I'm using Firefox3.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Lovely design, although some of the graphics need a little touching up. I like the web 2.0 style graphics, looks very sleek. Very well done on that one ;).

-Luke.

Gsepulveda

Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments. I'll look forward to fix this issues :)
You have been quite helpful!

JuniorD

Reaction score
loaded fast for me. design wise, very nice. like the flash logo. seems to be slightly pixelated in ares, but its not crucial. perfect from my view almost.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Might want to fix the spelling mistake in the footer to Opera 9 instead of Operai 9. :)