x10.bz domain expired

gasx10bz

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to enter to my free hosting page under x10.bz domain, and i'm getting an error saying that the domain name expired on dec 30 2016. Is it going to be renewed? Any alternatives?

Thank you!!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Sent an IM to admins to get it fixed; far as I know there weren't any plans to disable the x10.bz domain so this may have just slipped through the cracks. Will know more soon as they respond, although given the time and that it's new years eve it may be a bit depending on who we have to call (Ghostbusters, domain registrars, etc) to get it solved :)

welshstr

Reaction score
Sent an IM to admins to get it fixed; far as I know there weren't any plans to disable the x10.bz domain so this may have just slipped through the cracks. Will know more soon as they respond, although given the time and that it's new years eve it may be a bit depending on who we have to call (Ghostbusters, domain registrars, etc) to get it solved :)

Livewire I am getting the same pal.
I have posted my own Thread about it. Can you please help me as well.

welshstr

Reaction score
At least this shows its not a singular issue!
All 3 of us getting same thing means its their side.
Which is good news i spose.

lingeri3

Reaction score
Same problem here guys with the domain:
lingerie.x10.biz

if you have any news from the admins please let us know in this thread.

Thank you all and, of course, happy new year!

villasap

Reaction score
For info, I did a search with ".x10.bz" and all the sites I found with ".x10.bz" have the same problem !!!!

Happy New Year everyone

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
ALL users on ALL servers that use a sub-domain of [ x10.bz ] will have this issue until the domain is renewed

rpcgami4

Reaction score
What the guy above said, pretty much. My only concern is how long it will take them to do so, and when/if they do, what will happen to previous sites using said sub-domain. As from logging into my cPanel, it seems all my site data is gone Hopefully we'll get it restored, or at least be able to change the subdomain.

Mind you, I know very little about sub-domains and websites and all that jazz. Anyone with more knowledge on this is probably a better source of info.

bestsit3

Reaction score
Yeah... I got the same thing. I still have access to my ftp server, so I downloaded all my files in case anything goes wrong.