X10 Clan Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'am currently Setting up a CS:Source server and i would like it to be a X10 Clan server. How many of you guys would play on the server? Also what maps should i have running, clasic maps like Dust dust2 and nuke, or should i have some fun maps and some of my own creations?

Its a 24 slot public server that will be available to play on this saturday (Christmas Eve).

Any posible feedback would be greatly appriciated a support site will be running at spacecowboy.x10hosting.com

Thanks Trev
P.S Server address will be posted as soon as i finish setting it up.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
trev said:
I'am currently Setting up a CS:Source server and i would like it to be a X10 Clan server. How many of you guys would play on the server? Also what maps should i have running, clasic maps like Dust dust2 and nuke, or should i have some fun maps and some of my own creations?

Its a 24 slot public server that will be available to play on this saturday (Christmas Eve).

Any posible feedback would be greatly appriciated a support site will be running at spacecowboy.x10hosting.com

Thanks Trev
P.S Server address will be posted as soon as i finish setting it up.
Lol, I'll be there.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
trev said:
Mr. Brownlove said:
Lol, I'll be there.

Great thanks what kind of maps would you like to see running?

I like to play normal some times (mainly on dust2, or some new map they're remaking for source, like assault, and the future militia). Other times I like to play surf maps, so get some of those (surf_egypt, surf_funzor, and surf_leet_xl_beta7z). Also another fun to to play is nippers_opus (not sure of the exact name but I know it has nippersopus in it somewhere) It is really weird map, you should try it (if you haven't already).

Akkarin

Reaction score
I'd play. I like the normal maps mainly, haven't played any good custom maps.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
I'd play. I like the normal maps mainly, haven't played any good custom maps.

LOL I only wish I could play, I got VACed on both my steam accounts because I got CueSteam and basically I like to -HaKoWnz0r- CS: 1.6 when I am bored. I don't know, I guess it's just fun to me, anyways I am waiting on a new version of CueSteam to come out with a VAC crack before you'll see me on there. MMmmmm... CueSteam! :drool:

BTW!!!: 150th POST, and YESS!! I DO NEED A LIFE!

Last edited:

knoxoqe

Reaction score
Nice iniciative but i really don't like CS:S, if only it was CS 1.6 i'm sure i would be there.
Good job though.

Mani5

Reaction score
nice! i d play..ye regular maps wub be good..Never played wid custom..so dunno...

-MAni

Jordan K

Reaction score
Lol, I am pretty sure the best maps that are default would be dust, dust2, assault, clan_mill, and (the future) militia. :hsdance:

Conor

Reaction score
Getting CS:S for xmas :) I will play definietly.

Was wondering how much this is costing you?

Jordan K

Reaction score
Conor said:
Getting CS:S for xmas :) I will play definietly.

Was wondering how much this is costing you?

I think he is running it off his comp. Pretty sure that's free. ;)

Jordan K

Reaction score
Conor said:
A 24 slot server off of his PC? >.<

Lol, it can be done. I ran a 32 person off my comp before at 100 tick. Everyone was getting around 30 - 60 ping (Eastern) and in and out was at 100. That's when I wasn't running anything else on my comp. *Yeah, I have good internet. I better have good internet when I am paying $100/month for it!* :hsdance:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
civilr said:
Conor said:
A 24 slot server off of his PC? >.<

Lol, it can be done. I ran a 32 person off my comp before at 100 tick. Everyone was getting around 30 - 60 ping (Eastern) and in and out was at 100. That's when I wasn't running anything else on my comp. *Yeah, I have good internet. I better have good internet when I am paying $100/month for it!* :hsdance:
Its a free server supplyed by x10, hoping to have it runing by the weekend if i can get some maps uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.