X10 Clan Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

Reaction score
No one is ever on the server lol. Can you put some bots on it please? Make me Admin I am always on :D

B

Brandon

Lol Conor! If no one is going to be on you might just shut the server and load bots on to it.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Conor said:
No one is ever on the server lol. Can you put some bots on it please? Make me Admin I am always on :D

Once i get mani-admin plugin installed ill add you to the admin list. I can PM you the RCON password if wou would like?

-Trev

B

Brandon

Yes with bots I might play on it. (Because their easy to kill) If I can find my stupid copy of the game.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Bot's make good practice, but you can make there dificulty higher, making it much more fun. I've tried adding them with RCON but i cant i need to get mani-admin installed but i cant upload to the game server?

Ayyy I also now have enough to make this a sticky! Wooot!

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
did you use ftp??? that works usally

B

Brandon

I don't think you can upload something to a game server by FTP. Can someone confirm?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
No i havent bein given ftp access to the server for obvious reasons how ever this is an upload script in the TCadmin panel although this isnt working?

B

Brandon

It should what is the address to the panel not the login infomation.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
The address is the server IP
70.85.87.54:81
Thats the admin panel for my game server but it has a crap upload script that wont work for me! or any PC i try and use.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I need Mani-Admin plug uploading but u cant upload through the admin panel so i asked the admins at x10 gaming to do it for me its just taking some time. I've added 4 bots running on the server constantly now with normal dificulty if there are any problesm post here.

-Trev

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
an iceworls areana server would be nice and what is the tick is it close to 100 i thnk you posted it on your other ppost

anyways
Happy New year!

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Not shure of the tick rate ill play a bit in a min and post the current tick rate iceworlds? is that a set of maps were you get all the guns in a line and a small ice world map and its quite fun?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
yes thats right that makes it less laggy sometimes

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
dharmil said:
plugins in servers = bad server (lag,low fps)

It depends what plugins im only going to use the mani-admin plugin. Unles anyone wants any stats plugins installed?

Matthews255

Reaction score
Mani is the best to use, nothing else.

Id use the CS:S server when its up. I play quite a bit and I own at cs_office and surf_egypt!

Status
Not open for further replies.