X10 Clan Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

george7004

Reaction score
you can use FTP for game servers.. I got a server too but never tried using FTP.. but you can

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Mines provided by x10gaming and as yet i have no ftp for it!

dharmil

Reaction score
there is a online uploader thing but i dont think that works

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Id play fosure. Maps: Cs_assault_upc, Mario B2!

Akkarin

Reaction score
You've got to have a stats plugin. How will me and civilr know how much noob pwnage we doing then? :p Playing on the server now quite good see no problems xcept that there's no stats :(.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
You've got to have a stats plugin. How will me and civilr know how much noob pwnage we doing then? :p Playing on the server now quite good see no problems xcept that there's no stats :(.

L..M..F..A..O... Well said, we have to have a way to keep track of the A & C p00nage. :ughdance:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Ok If someone tells me what stats script they prefer ill add it to the list to be uploaded. Thanks for you're input guys!

Akkarin

Reaction score
I was on the server pwning some bots. Then these guys show up and I'm like hi guys you off the forum rite? No reply so I'm like noobs cant type yet.

Then the noobs join the CT team and I'm stuck with 2 bots against 3 real people and a bot. So I'm like damn!

So I'm like fair do's then I'm gettng pwned so I'm like damn! Then, I get out my Ak-47! And I'm like pwnining them like mad it's like me and my noob bots against these noobs and a bot. Then this guy kills me and I'm like oh well pwning strak had to end and then he disapears from my screen so I'm like had to of cheated no way it coulda been lag!

So I'm like thats it and I'm like pwning them like mad its like pwn after pwn! And you know how some noobs kill you and then shoot some more into ur dead body? Well they did that so I'm like returning the favour as I nvr do that and I'm wasting clips into their bodies it was pwn-a-licious! Then map changed and other guys left xcept for the first guy to join, so I pwned him a bit more than got bored and left.

So I was wondering if the only way someone would have joined the serer is through the IP or could they have joined through the Find Server Search in CSS? And if it was any of you guys on then own up! I wanna know who I pwned like as that was the maddest pwnage I've ever seen!

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, you can find the server in the Search list. Anyways, that's some hardcore noob p00ning going on there, it's like eating noobs for breakfast. :p

Akkarin

Reaction score
Ye come on guys you have to try and come on more often! I can't be held responsible for keeping the x10 reputation... Ok I can as I showed this morning :p

But seriously guys you have to come play when I join within a matter of 10 mins there are 4 other people on the server.

Akkarin

Reaction score
No was online earlier the maps that were on then weren't my fav so I stopped. Are you on? And do you have Xfire? If so add akkarin13.

Last edited:

Conor

Reaction score
Working on the server trying to figure out mani right now.

Conor

Reaction score
Mani is installed thanks to hours of work by moi. Had to manually copy and paste everything into new files....ugh.

Now figuring out how to work the bloody thing :)

CS 1.6 random? www.x10gaming.com

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thanks connor admin list.cfg needs editing to add the steam id for all the admins i recon i could do that now all i need is you're steam id? PM any one els who would like to be an admin and we'll try and get a few admins together to run the server!

-Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.