x10 Games Tournaments

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure, never did a tournament, it's everyone's turn to play right now though if you're in the Autobahn tournament.

-Corey

Colin

Reaction score
I have been playing autoban, I got 7000 some points and it didn't even score it

Sheepoholics

Reaction score
You should get a PM. and then you click the link inside then you find your name on the leaderboard and press play.

pusscat2

Reaction score
Username: Pusscat2
1st Choice: Bubbles
2nd Choice: Autobahn
3rd Choice: Asteroids

jensen

Reaction score
username: jensen
2nd choice changed to bubbles

jensen

Reaction score
I predict the finals would be Sheepoholics vs Spartan Erik

Sheepoholics

Reaction score
can't be one of us will knock the other and then face someone on the right side.

Edit: you know if i'd actually though about what you wrote that might have worked but it seems that jensens statement works.

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
come on guys, just look at your scores. Afterall you have 3 times. You can actually play once, then see if the other person scores higher, then you play again. Or just play once, then let the other person play all 3 games, then you have 2 tried to beat the high score. So let the games begin!

shroomin

Reaction score
Username: shroomin
1st Choice: Asteroids
3rd Choice: Bubbles

jensen

Reaction score
I think the competition just heated up and Spartan Erik is about to get a great challange from the other side of the tounament in the likes of Sheepoholics and ivan_andrei_89 with scores above 18000. Also Janis is getting better with the results but no where near Sheepoholics and ivan.

The next time I play, I'll just play once and then wait for the competition to match the scores before I try again.

jensen

Reaction score
IT will start when Corey comes back from Australia or when the 6 more names appear in the asteriod list

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i know this is an old thread, but i dont know if anyone has noticed / if anyone cares, but the tournaments are frozen still.. are there any plans to restart the tournaments anytime soon?

Last edited:

alvaroag

Reaction score
Username: alvaroag
1st Choice: Bubbles
3rd Choice: Asteroids

jensen

Reaction score
Am eagerly waiting to move forward too. I lost the autobahn but now have a better idea how to drive carefully:)

the tetris is also 'on hold' at the moment. For a while after Alejandro changed the 'inactive players' there were some 'movement'. Then quiet again.

Let the games re-begin (if there is such a word lol)