X10 Hosting Best Free Hosting Yet?

pulse__xx

Reaction score
X10 Hosting has been the #1 Leader in Web Hosting since 1997.

With plans like these:
static.gif
advanced.gif
corporate.gif

No other free hosting company could "out do us."

The No.1 Reason why you should choose x10hosting is:
They have a great live support staff.

The No.2 Reason is:
All of the features and offers they give you.

Mani5

Reaction score
It is almost the best only it needs to give us the following cPanel features:
>anti-virus
>Leech protect
>PostgreSQL Databases (hey my old host had it WHAT DOES I OD ? :? :s)
>Static plan gets 1 database, advance gets 3 and corporate get 5

EDIT: (i think this shud be in feedback & suggestion)

Last edited:

TheSeer

Reaction score
I'm still with x10 cause of the no monthly posting e.t.c compared to other hosts and that the ad is custom placed. My only "grudge" is [from what I can see] the inefficiency of the ad-code causing delays in page loads.

ak007

Reaction score
Yeah The Features Are Good But Downtime + Some More Every Day Troubles

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
its not always having daily troubles, its just this server maintnance and all the accounts that acumulated over the past few months... anyways x10 is great, and corey pays for it out of his own pocket, so all you can to is thank him, put your ads up, and enjoy the free hosting :)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yea, without x10Hosting I would being paying a good amount every month for hosting, and it wouldn't be as good as what I'm getting here.

Woo hooo for free hosting. :)

Nate_Benton

Reaction score
Once we get the servers cleaned up (long proccess) we'll work on other things to make it better I'm sure. Just right now, are #1 priority is cleaning up the servers, and helping you guys :)

ak007

Reaction score
x10 Is Having Some Technical Problems When they Bought The Third Server But Still Ive Never Seen Such A KOOL Free hosting In My 5 years WEBDEV Experience , Lots Of Fearures + Mega Space + Freindly Support + Kool Community And More

tehpwner

Banned
Reaction score
I find that this is the best hosting besides the recent large downtime and errors.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I know you've been having problems because of x10, but this cleanup will leave the server working how it should.
After this, I'm sure everithing will go back to normal, so please be patient, and thanks for your support, I hope thinks will be OK soon.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
THE BEST, PERIOD

I bet none of yah can find a better free hosting, WHY
because there not any better than here

it's even better than most paid service I come across while looking for a good host along the way, and I finaly found it, x10hosting, god/goddess of all freeweb hosting.

humphrey

Reaction score
Album (my friend who sees me every day) says the cpanel goes screwy a lot and breaks down. Is this common?

Goran

Reaction score
the best of best! I will make big comercial of this hosting in croatia and make one big banner every forum and around!
YOU are the best!!!

jvp856

Reaction score
I have searched for a good host and I've found X10 and cybertoad (doesn't seem to respond),
only one sugestion: make upgrades available in the shop menu ;)

Chris Z

Reaction score
umm you can already upgrade your account in the "Account-->Modify Account" link just remember to put the ads up if you're upgrading

Last edited: