!* x10 Instant Accounts *!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have an x10 instant account it will be going down later today. We've decided to cut this part of our hosting due to abuse\warez, etc. That's what happens when you give out instant accounts I guess ; )

For anyone who has an instant account please post the info here and we'll give you a code to get a normal account and get by the lottery.

-Corey

Cynical

Reaction score
It's a shame people abused the Instant Hosting service, but now at least you have a come back to those opposed to the lottery system :) .

Master Yoda

Reaction score
Reclutador said:
Good Corey, one abuse reason is the bandwitdth, right?

I wouldn't be too surprised. As usual, the good people are always the ones caught out because of the bad people out there.

I suppose it's good to see that people can still have their hosting if they want ;)

iubtalks

Reaction score
is this means no bypass code can be use to get account ?

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol wow, instant accounts are GONE and it wouldn't need a bypass code for instant anyway...you would use the bypass code for a regular free account

__z|x__

Reaction score
Cynical said:
It's a shame people abused the Instant Hosting service, but now at least you have a come back to those opposed to the lottery system :) .
i knew this day would come.

jensen

Reaction score
Some hosts just make everyone who wants hosting to buy a domain first. Some pretend to be harsh and unfriendly to keep out those who are just passing by. Other makes it really hard to get hosting.

By far x10 is still the most relaxed of hosts. But that would also mean people may take advantage as proven with the instant accounts. So now we are back to the real people who make up this forum and forget those who were "passing by"

__z|x__

Reaction score
Things are fine the way they are now (i.e. without instant hosting). Only those who really want to join will try again and again till they get in.

dpogary

Reaction score
I looked at the instant hosting...its better than some ive seen...but i found the lottery to be the Best way to get something worthwhile...and the host are nice aswell..works for me:hahano: :rant2:

Dark Crypto

Reaction score
instant accounts, i didnt get a chance to use them, owell, its a mighty shame people would take advantage of a free instant account to upload warez etc, a real shame

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
im closing this thread becuase of old it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.