x10 MMO Server?

Which x10 MMO would you play on(Multiple Choices Acceptable)?

• World Of Warcraft

Votes: 99 65.6%
  • Ragnarok

Votes: 46 30.5%
  • Ultima Online

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Rose Online

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Lineage2

Votes: 34 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If we started an x10 MMO server, which would you play on or want?

-Corey

Slothie

Reaction score
As in RO? It gets rather tiresome seeing all those bots... and the rest of the MMO's aren't exactly legal to host

faolan

Reaction score
Corey, I'm not sure what MMOs are out there that would offer 'free' servers. Perhps if you put up a list of the ones that you might have access to, the question might be clearer for everyone else. :)

Myself, I'd be up for just about anything... provided my wimpy laptop could handle it until I got a decent desktop. Or even a MU* server of some sort would be nice. Then again, I am old school. :)

Chris73

Reaction score
I believe he is asking about mmorpg (massively multiplayer online role playing games).

Well my as far as old school emulated games would be concerned maybe something along the lines of ultima-online. Pre trammel (newbs can deal with the pk's ) :)

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't realize it posted the thread before the poll haha... you guys are too fast. The poll is up.

A lot of it is a little hazy on the legal guidelines, but I will read more into that if people are interested in this first. So please do not discuss that here until it's decided if we're going to do it.

-Corey

Chris73

Reaction score
If lineage2 is capable of being privately server driven maybe i would add that to the poll also

Slothie

Reaction score
Since we're not too worried about legal issues atm here are my choices
1. Rose
2. Priston tale
3. RAN ONLINE ( WOOT )

I've tried hosting all 3 of 'em before so if you need any help setting stuff up, I'll be glad to be of assistance
Edit:
If lineage2 is capable of being privately server driven maybe i would add that to the poll also

Lineage2 has been privately driven for ages :D

Last edited:

Psoewish

Reaction score
There are way too much Lineage II servers out there allready so that one doesn't get my vote.

World of Warcraft is one of those games that's worth paying for the real server, since you need tons of people to enjoy the game =)

I haven't played Ultima & Rose, but heard Rose was a very good game ...

[sarcasm]Or maybe you could do a Runescape server =) [/sarcasm]

Psoewish

Reaction score
Just did some random Google searches and I have the folliwing suggest: Create a new game which mixes Rose & Ultima cause, though I have never played em, I can't choose between those 2 ^^

But I guess I'll go with Ultima then =)

jptosso

Reaction score
mmm i think u can make lineage 2 :) really nice game, if u want i can give u support, im de head developper of l2j ZeUs :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Added Lineage2! If some of the others mentioned get a few more nominations I'll add them also.

Swiblet

Reaction score
Add 2Moons =3 That's the one I will play on as soon as I finish with this stinkin site!

~~Ben

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Well, I am not a big fan of multiplayer games, since I've very rarely played them....But as for World of Warcraft, I think i would play it and as for the others I have no idea what they are....:(

Chris73

Reaction score
Come on people get to voting. I know there has to be more gamer than this on x10hosting.

Slothie

Reaction score
If its stable you'll prolly see more pubbers than x10ers

Swiblet

Reaction score
o.o I'm going to have to just vote for the one I hear of the most if someone doesn't add 2Moons soon >.>

~~Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.