x10 MMO Server?

Which x10 MMO would you play on(Multiple Choices Acceptable)?

• World Of Warcraft

Votes: 99 65.6%
  • Ragnarok

Votes: 46 30.5%
  • Ultima Online

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Rose Online

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Lineage2

Votes: 34 22.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinas

Reaction score
I voted for WoW and Ultima. I played WoW privately for a good while, up until the high rates bored me. A nice medium rated server with frequent (weekly or so) updates would be nice. As for Ultima, I've never played. I saw that you had to pay to play and was pretty turned off. IF they'd given a free trial then maybe I would've given it a go. Anyway, either of those two is thumbs up for me.

If nominations are still open though, I'd like to throw Runescape in there. Was the very first MMORPG I played back in the days when it was first released. I tried setting up my own private server once but turned out with too many bugs. Wouldn't mind playing and testing a new, decent server for it now though.

sudvaldivieso

Reaction score
is there any possibility to create a server to play WarcraftIII online with my friends of x10hosting?

Laos101

Reaction score
without customizing it? Kinda ruins the fun, i like servers with a lot of custom things in them etc.

Slinki

Reaction score
I know its none of the choices above - But the Game I avidly play, Darkspace.net, I would host a map, It's a fairly small game so it doesn't take much either, Otherwise I'd have any listed, Except WoW, that can get ditched :p

SonicCow

Reaction score
I have a private W*W server with just a few friends right now but we have a lot of fun.

You really only need a lot of people if you do bg's and PvP. We like to quest and when there are enough on we will run an instance just for the fun of it.

If a W*W server is something that members would be interested in I will help with setting it up. I have my running off my laptop and it works for about 10 people(max i have had on at one time) but prob wouldn't work to well for more people so I would have to move to a dedicated server( i have been looking at options).

If anyone has any questions just reply or send me a pm.

Last edited:

Singard

Reaction score
I don't know if I can still suggest setting another game severs since WoW server is already open (but this topic is not closed, so... heh).

I would love to have a L2 server, yes yes, I have read all the post since page one and most of people disregard L2 suggestions by saying there is already too much L2 servers. Is true, however I believe WoW has more due to its popularity with the Western world.

If you take some time to look, most of the L2 servers are high rates (over 10X) which is way too much in my opinion. You can go from level 1 to 40 in a day, whats the point of the game then? (quest, hunt for better items and pvp). There isn't many low rates (7x. Perfect), which for people to enjoy, thus I would love a low rate L2 server.

I have also played Ragnarok, well, I guess you might say that High rates ruin my interest :D

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Will it happen someday? I voted Lineage II a long time ago but I wonder if there will be a x10 MMO server someday...

admintwo

Reaction score
As in RO? It gets rather tiresome seeing all those bots... and the rest of the MMO's aren't exactly legal to host

I have Family that has gone through the legal processes or read things about World Of Warcraft, I play it to tell the truth, and wanted to host my own server, there was one problem the legal aspects of it, well I had people look into it, and as long as the server host, or Admin, or GM does not make money from the server, that he puts in his pocket for personal use, the server is 100% legal.

Yes it is true, a WoW Private server is 100% legal, as long as the server owners or works don't make money from it.

People can donate money to the server, (to pay for the forums for example for things like that) as long as the server Admin or Gm's are not making money it is 100% legal.

Yea If 10x does make a MMO Server, and as far as I know if it is World of Warcraft it is legal.

I am not sure about the other MMO's but about World of Warcraft, hey if x10 makes a server, or anything like that, just ask and I won't mind giving up my current server for x10's server.

As you can see I voted for World of Warcraft.

SomeoneH

Reaction score
World of Warcraft for me.
I like the retros, they are a lot nicer than the real ones =D

Tecca

Reaction score
I voted for Lineage II. World of Warcraft is one of those games where it's best to play on the official servers, and the other games just aren't up to par with todays standards; although they're still great games.

Admonisher

Reaction score
I'd play any of these at least from time to time with you guys, especially considering I've never heard of two of them and I have a personal policy of trying anything once. XD

By the way- Admonisher is my Mage on Alleria from World of Warcrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.