!*! x10 November Goal !*!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
ya i heard they are in the process of switching everything over to ASPX, but they are only partly ASP so far

I wonder from who...wait...didnt i tell you that...and yes they are switching to aspx finnally, coldfusion sucks and they finnally realised it.:thefinger

Cubeform

Reaction score
How does one even manage a hybrid CFM+ASP.NET website? I'd imagine that would be really hard.

cetutnx1

Reaction score
I think that you are filling this thread with useles post... if you like to discus something please open a new thread in the sub-forum Crossfire beside is an extra points forums so you get more points ;-)

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
So my idea about doing a web-builder services ... It can be done or not?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
That would most likely be too difficult :)

-Corey

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Ye But If we in staff have a group of members Called Web-developersAnd they usually work into make webs We can get money:D Other way to get money Is to sell our bodys xDDDDD (its a joke)

The web-developer might be ppl who know PHP HTML MYSQL etc.....

For example I want a Web-Forum with SOme banner and this thigngs inside the forums.

So we had for example ascreenshots from all the common types of forums like phpBB SMF vBulleting etc.. And he chose what we Install and modify for him :D

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Kansy said:
Ye But If we in staff have a group of members Called Web-developersAnd they usually work into make webs We can get money:D Other way to get money Is to sell our bodys xDDDDD (its a joke)

The web-developer might be ppl who know PHP HTML MYSQL etc.....

For example I want a Web-Forum with SOme banner and this thigngs inside the forums.

So we had for example ascreenshots from all the common types of forums like phpBB SMF vBulleting etc.. And he chose what we Install and modify for him :D

so your saying customize forums for people who cant mod them???:dunno:

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
Customize forums and make simply webs. It's not so hard to do if you have de appropiate programs.. Like Frontpage Notepad Dreamweaver and flash

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Kansy said:
Customize forums and make simply webs. It's not so hard to do if you have de appropiate programs.. Like Frontpage Notepad Dreamweaver and flash

well flash would be alot of x10 cash to do, but i have the rest you listed.

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
I can maybe share them I get them for free because a friend let them to me. I can share to do this work Frontpage is the one I dont have

mattyranks

Reaction score
I'd participate in such a service if you do make one corey :)

Its a great idea as many people do not no how to mod forums and complicated websites etc.

And x10 cash or points as payment would be OK for most things except maybe for more complicated site creations

Last edited:

Kansy

Community Advocate
Community Support
Prime Account
Reaction score
I can help too If you want :D

tll229

Reaction score
This should be easy with this great service and i hope the new server comes it wiould be great and will increase the popularity.

mattyranks

Reaction score
Well if you the new server thread you will know that we have the new server.

It is being set uo now :)

Goran

Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
Need to continue advertising paid hosting.. so many free hosting signups lately..
I Me too think that! For now i think that free hosting must little limit! And take care little of pay! i will bring one man for pay hosting to you becouse i think that you the best! Hehe and we are from far Croatia!

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
monky91 said:
I dont think this time x10 can reach the goal.

Think positively. We are only a little more than half way done with the month and the goal was last updated on the 13th, and that was about half of the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.