x10 Rule Change (No more chances)

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Ok, do we still get suspended after two weeks of inactivity or do we get deleted? Cause if we are gonna get deleted thats a dumb idea and im gonna need a bigger sticky note!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
cyberxzt said:
Ok, do we still get suspended after two weeks of inactivity or do we get deleted? Cause if we are gonna get deleted thats a dumb idea and im gonna need a bigger sticky note!

im pretty sure that if you're inactive for two weeks then you will only get suspended

this rule change is for those who dont follow the rules (would normally result in suspension, but due to such high demand we HAVE to bring the gavel down on this), hence deletion

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Spartan Erik said:
im pretty sure that if you're inactive for two weeks then you will only get suspended

this rule change is for those who dont follow the rules (would normally result in suspension, but due to such high demand we HAVE to bring the gavel down on this), hence deletion

ok, thanks! But i just thought of something else...
What happens if the script backfires like the suspension script did?

XColl

Reaction score
The adrule means ads on pages that are PUBLIC VIEWABLE, right?

FallenSage

Reaction score
This is all complety understandble I mean you guys offer a great free service (probably the the best). Then you also have great prices on your paid service and you guys aren't even living off of x10 so you should get respect and people should follow the rules.:biggrin:

Lemonwonder

Reaction score
What if we have set up a forum, and I was trying to intergrate ads into it but then we went bowling, I didnt make it public (i didnt give any1 address 4 it) because it takes some time to work out howda do it.

george7004

Reaction score
what if you havent been active? cause ive been away for like.. 4 months or sumthin...