x10 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArNoX

Reaction score
yahia i have the same confirmation to..
and i think it is not any problem for now becouse we all get the same message that is sent to 2 mail addresses.
mayby Corey or someone can tell us who AFNedreN(at)gmail.com is?

Last edited by a moderator:

yahia

Reaction score
Also, why x10hosting.com isn't setting cookies for /account ?
I have to enter login/pwd each time!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Mine's still not linking, I'll give it another shot in the morning though.

More worried about getting suspended for inactivity than anything to be honest.

jsobeck

Reaction score
Didn't see this anywhere, so I don't think someone has caught it yet -
Whoever designed the hosting plans page missed that the Static Plan doesn't require ads, yet it is place under "ad enhanced" which requires ads. Just a little contradiction that might want to be cleared up after all the bugs are worked out .

Cubeform

Reaction score
Very nice!

Congratulations on v3! Everything went smoothly, and the new website looks very professional! x10hosting is back, and it's the best it's been.

No spelling errors as well!

There is one thing about the design, though: On the front page, even when you're logged in, the login box still shows.

Last edited:

KLD35

Reaction score
The site runs really quick and smoothy.
icon14.gif

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Livewire if it still won't work for you today please PM me. Are you linking it through the website and not the forums?

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
more problems.

last night i couldn't log into cpanel, it wasn't accepting my login, just kept displaying the login message box.
i closed the login box and i was offered login/reset options on a webpage. the login still didn't work so i used the reset option.

the reset worked, i logged in, i went to the password reset option to change my password back. problem, couldn't log in again.

reset again and repeated a couple of times.

now i'm locked out, it won't send me the reset email any more...

:(

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm PMing you a new password.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Arnox: AFNedreN(at)Gmail.com is my email address. It is in there from when we were testing stuff. It'll be taken out soon.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Livewire if it still won't work for you today please PM me. Are you linking it through the website and not the forums?

*DDDDUUUURRRR*

Website worked just fine -_-' Dun I feel stupid now >_<

H*Bad

Reaction score
I am getting a problem. I can't seem to login.

My username is:HBad
Hosting name: halofanon.x10hosting.com

jensen

Reaction score
I think the many different login requirements and linking is a bit confusing. Maybe we can have a pinned section as to what should and should not be done. Intergrating the hosting with the forums can be quite a headache when people use so many different names.

Very well thought out main page and top bar.

Thank you so much x10. Wishing you all the help you need. And people... please cool off and read the other posts before jumping in. Thank you

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you are trying to link your account using the website http://x10hosting.com/account and not the forums. Second make sure you have the correct E-mail address setup in your cPanel. If you change it please wait a few hours before trying to link your account, it does not update instantly.

-Corey

Hermoine22

Reaction score
I tried to and it wont work, i went to the account site and it says that my username doesn't exist so i tried linking it through the fourm but i am not getting the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.