x10 v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hermoine22 -- Currently we don't offer the panel for paid members as it's mainly for upgrading\downgrading accounts without staff intervention. Since paid accounts are set we don't allow users to upgrade\downgrade themselves. If you are a paid member you should have access to http://x10hosting.com/clients/index.php ; If you do not please PM me and I'll send you your info.

-Corey

lionheart8

Reaction score
Good work folks. Everything seems to be working fine form, so far. Just noticed, though that FANTASTICO is missing, or I have just not been able to locate it?

rworx

Reaction score
I can't link my cpanel account here. .
cpanel: rworx
forum: rworx

Ive tried many times but i didnt recieve any email for instructions. thank you!

disturbedart

Reaction score
Its absolutely great love the new Homepage good work and no problems so far apart fantastica had database problems yesterday when i check, dont know today.

Nice one Corey and the rest of the X10 team

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Lionheart -- Fantastico is having issues on the sustained server still. We are working with the DC to correct it. The upgrade to cPanel 11 broke it :)

Rworx -- I just checked your cPanel contact E-mail, you do not have it set. Please login to your cPanel and set your E-mail address, wait a few hours and then try linking again.

-Corey

Thequestion

Reaction score
One issue that is currently active and I don't think has been mentioned in this thread yet is the changing of domains.

In the new account panel there is an option to use your own domain. Once a person changes to a owned domain and logs out, the account panel goes back to default name.x10hosting option. Furthermore in cPanel once a person sets a new domain (other than name.x10hosting) cPanel shows "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" in the space above the domain name and above the right column.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Thequestion -- I'll check that out.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Once I linked my account panel I was sent in an infinite loop of clicking the account panel link and then putting my cPanel name and then clicking the link in the e-mail. After doing this a few times and seeing that it obviously wasn't letting me into the account panel I logged out and back in and then it worked.

You seem to still be advertising in gigabytes but only giving 1,000 megabytes per gigabyte advertised. This isn't a problem with the free plans but it could potentially be an invitation for someone who bought a paid plan to try and sue you for false advertising or try to get some money from you in some other way.

I like how the ad codes are valid now, or just hidden from the validator. People won't need to risk suspension just for trying to have a valid page.

H*Bad

Reaction score
For some reason, my account information was lost, the only thing remaining is my ability to log in to my cpanel.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65642 bytes) in /home/my username/public_html/drupal/includes/menu.inc on line 216

I'm getting this on the sustained server. What's up?

Chris Z

Reaction score
Could you please post a snippet that goes from a few lines before 216 to a few lines after it? That way, hopefully, it will be big enough for us to catch the error

Last edited:

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I fixed it. I just added a little switch to my .htaccess (or my php.ini in some folders).

Last edited:

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
OOoh, me likey.

The username linking didn't seem to work initially, but a quick logout/login fixed it. All is good.

But it was SOOO weird seeing my own testimonial on the front page. They're going to rotate eventually right? And it won't just be me all the time :biggrin:

Good job anyway.

dpogary

Reaction score
it seems like whenever i try to view my website dpo.exofire.net it only goes to either a page cant be displayed or it just goes to black and it seems to freeze loading on the Ad code...its really confusing....
if you take out the Ad code then the page works...any ideas?(and i was using corp ad for a long time but now i switched my account to Advanced and just started using the Advanced PHP code)

if you use the javascript of the code then it will work aswell...is the php code need to be fixed or what?

Last edited:

daman371

Reaction score
I really like the new look and would like to say that x10hosting has been great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.