x10hosting 2017 at No.3

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by jensen, Jun 5, 2017.

1. jensen

jensen Active Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. joebrigg

joebrigg New Member

I tried their #2, 000webhost, but was experiencing a lot of downtime. x10hosting has been great so far.

3. syberpro

syberpro New Member

x10hosting is doing very good on the hosting!

4. lylex10h

lylex10h Active Member

I would consider 000webhost and x10Hosting to be in their own category compared to sites like Wix and Weebly. Congrats x10!

5. mycoo368

mycoo368 New Member

6. eezeee

eezeee Member

I have tried them all and X10 is the best.... Been using for over a decade now, with some issues at times but on the whole, it's an amazing service miles ahead of the pack.

7. longbich

longbich Member

Have to agree. Only a few times without a website due to overseas posting failure from non-allowed countries. And of course when I was just too lazy or really too forgetful to Login.

8. alan.marlow79

alan.marlow79 New Member

Just like to add that I'm really happy with x10, been with you now for 7 years and only had one or two minor hiccups in all that time.

9. reedwork

reedwork New Member

I have just joined and I think you should be number 1, especially in support. I used to design websites manually. After working in IT infrastructure for the last 20 some years I have decided to learn WordPress just for some retirement fun. I was installing your default template and I caused an error. I received a message that the error was logged and someone would fix it for me within 5 min. I have never experienced support from a site especially a free site, that notified me of a fix in progress before I even noticed the error. I have to give it to your support team because the fix was in place in less than 5 min. Thanks for the hard work.

10. sobakix2

sobakix2 New Member

tried a few of them, nothing but trouble.

except for freehostia maybe but their file size limit of half a megabyte(!) is ridiculous