x10hosting Android App

Do you want an Android app for x10hosting?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

theteamk

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to make an Android app for x10hosting. How does it sound to you? x10hosting is the best host I have come across. So, I would like to give back something in return to x10hosting being a great host. I already have made one app. Have a look at it: http://theteamk.x10.mx/index.php?topic=554.0

I would be needing the help of the support staff too. Does this forum use the Tapatalk plugin? If there are any developers who can help me out, pls reply to this topic.

theteamk

Reaction score
Looks like no one is interested...
I wanted to do something for x10hosting, but no one is interested in this.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I missed this first time round, it would be interesting to see what you could make. We used to have Tapatalk but since moving to XenForo, don't any more.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
What would you be able to do with this app. Is it just for browsing the forum. ??

theteamk

Reaction score
What would you be able to do with this app. Is it just for browsing the forum. ??
That completely depends on XenForo's compatibility with the Tapatalk plugin. It would be there for browsing the forums & you can also send out RSS feeds in the form of some news or updates. As I have already said, check the link I mentioned in my last post to get a better idea. The only difference is that my forum runs on SMF & this one runs on XenForo

caftpx10

Reaction score
It looks like there's already a Tapatalk plug-in for Xenforo. This can be found on Tapatalk's official site.

theteamk

Reaction score
It looks like there's already a Tapatalk plug-in for Xenforo. This can be found on Tapatalk's official site.
Thanks for letting me know that.
If the support staff are interested, they can pm me.