x10Hosting Double Everything Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdcarr70

Reaction score
Definately a good offer. It is appreciated that it's voluntary. Personally, the extra space and bandwith are not needed.

Thanks, but no thanks.

kim_foxx

Reaction score
How long does it take to get a response back? I applied 2 days ago and was wondering if i should have received a response already?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Normally it would be rather fast to get a response. I will check it out.

Note that your account need to be upgraded manually by staff, which could explain why it does take a bit extra time.

fotografia

Reaction score
For a one time fee of $4.95 we will DOUBLE everything on your free hosting account. (MySQL, Add-ons, Parked, Emails, Etc.)
(Order Link)
http://clients.x10hosting.com/order.php?step=2&pid=18

Question 1: Do I get DOUBLE ftp accounts with this order ? ( one time fee $4.95 )

Question 2: When you say " You may do this a max of TWO times per account " I dont understand this ..
If I sing up for this special two times this means I will get: the triple space ?

1gb = free plus I order special = 2gb
So now I have 2gb and I oder the special one more time and now I will have = 4GB ???

Is this correct ????

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Question 1: Do I get DOUBLE ftp accounts with this order ? ( one time fee $4.95 )

Yes, everything in your account is doubled, including FTP accounts.

Question 2: When you say " You may do this a max of TWO times per account " I dont understand this ..
If I sing up for this special two times this means I will get: the triple space ?

1gb = free plus I order special = 2gb
So now I have 2gb and I oder the special one more time and now I will have = 4GB ???

Is this correct ????

If you order the double package twice, your resources are quadrupled (4x), so your disk space would become 4 GB.

daggius

Reaction score
Oops. I did the Double space/Bandwidth option twice a couple months ago.

Then, about two weeks ago when I saw this new post I tried to do a double EVERYTHING (paid the 5 bucks), but two weeks later nothing has happened since i guess there is a cumulative limit of 2 for the sum of your doubling everything and doubling space/bandwidth options.

Can i get a refund on my 4.95 please or can I get the double everything bonuses applied (minus doubling space and bandwidth) please? Because I really only did it to get more sql, addons, parked, emails, etc, and since nothing happened i didn't get these.

thanks.

Last edited:

Custom Soundtracks

Reaction score
I have a question. I purchased double everything package(yesterday), and i would like to buy it again. But when I try to put it into cart (with "double it again" checked) it shows 10 bucks order.

So, will it work when i buy it with "double it again" box unchecked? Or, if the system is supposed to work this way (i.e. "double everything" + addon "double again" for 10$, with posibility to buy the same again) i am OK with this. This would mean in my case f.i. 1gb x 2 + 2gb x 4 = 8gb space for total of 15$. Am I right?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
I have a question. I purchased double everything package(yesterday), and i would like to buy it again. But when I try to put it into cart (with "double it again" checked) it shows 10 bucks order.

So, will it work when i buy it with "double it again" box unchecked? Or, if the system is supposed to work this way (i.e. "double everything" + addon "double again" for 10$, with posibility to buy the same again) i am OK with this. This would mean in my case f.i. 1gb x 2 + 2gb x 4 = 8gb space for total of 15$. Am I right?

I think purchasing it twice separately will work.

The maximum amount of space you can get here is 4 GB. By maximum of two times, Corey means that you can purchase either Double Space/BW twice or Double All twice (not interchangeable). I made a mistake by buying one of each a few months back, but since this isn't possible, I got switched to two double space/bw and Corey was nice so gave me a refund for the amount between the packages. :)

Custom Soundtracks

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. However, there is possibility that the system only checks the "double again" as an addon. I wonder if any user tried to do the same (pay for double all twice independently)?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
that can be done (I did that back when I was on a free account).

The upgrades are done manually, so staff check what package there is to start with before changing package.

coolmark18

Reaction score
I cant seem to find the offer I only get certain offers from $7.95 and upwards on the order link. I want to use the $4.95 double everything up offer.

Cheers
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.