Community Support
Reaction score
Updated my ticket. I see now its new.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Just a report on the overdue notices... you really need to code in some check to see exactly what type of payment method is being used. As explained on like page 2 or something, I was only able to mail in a payment, which I did the day after I ordered. Quite obviously, it takes a while for anything to get anywhere via mail, esp. when it's going to a different state, so having overdue notices one day apart from each other is really ridiculous for that.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I changed it the other day so it now gives 5 days before sending a notice. If you ordered before the change it will still send them out, just ignore them for now.

-Corey

mingtea

Reaction score
I had a question about the inactivity timer. Does the one year mean from the date of purchase or does it mean that I only have to visit the forum once a year (indefinitely)?
Thanks!

LHVWB

Reaction score
I purchased the inactivity timer... but what exactly is that? What does it mean?

It means that you don't have to visit the forums every two weeks to keep your account from being deleted. It lasts for an entire year from the data of purchase as Corey already said.

Last edited:

adam4813

Reaction score
I received an email confirmation as well as an invoice, but I am unable to login to provide my PayPal details it keeps saying log in details incorrect. When I click Request a password reminder it says login details not found.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Adam4813: What is the invoice number?

-Corey

supajason

Reaction score
I recently won a contest of a domain i havent got it yet but thats fine as i dont really need one. i wanted to know if i could exchange it for this double everything. If i can count i see it as:

$5 = 7000 credits
7000/5 = 1400
$1 = 1400 credits
(domain)9000/1400 = $6.42

So a domain is $6.42 and i would like $4.95 this means you make a profit of $1.47

Am i making any sense?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Adam: If it went a few days without payment the account\order would have been removed from the system. We get a lot of signups that do not end up paying and they are all removed. Has it been a few days?

adam4813

Reaction score
Now it has however I got the invoice overdue notice on Monday I believe and applied on Friday I think. I was not giving the option of putting in my payment details as I intended to use PayPal. Would it be best to just refill out the form?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, if it was from last week it was probably removed.

-Corey

sinogap

Reaction score
can I double my space and bandwith twice, I will be paying with my radioshack 10$ gift card

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, when you're ordering there is an option to select 'double it again'

Adam!

Reaction score
Ye thanks for this special offer, I seen it in newsletter.

I may double and double again.. Just need to make that decision first =P

Status
Not open for further replies.