x10Hosting Giveaway Official Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

We will be having a huge give away throughout the months of December and January. How much we give away is completely based on you, the user. In December we will be giving away a total of $1,197 in prizes and services. At the end of December we will add up all the new fans and followers to come up with the prize amount that will be given away in January.

Prize updates will be given via Twitter and Facebook, we may ask you to do something to win the prize such as send an Email, post on our Facebook page, or reply to a thread in the forums. Each giveaway will be at a random time, we will try our best to make them at all different times to accommodate users in different time zones. The status of what we have given away and who has won will be posted in this thread.

Rules & Fine Print
1.) You can only win once per day.
2.) Depending on the prize it may take a few days for you to receive it.
3.) You must be either following us on Twitter or a fan on Facebook.
4.) You can not have been banned from our services for a terms of service violation or any other infraction.
5.) Anyone found to have broken these rules will forfeit their prize.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
$603.65 Left To Giveaway in December!

Winners so far:
AmanAlam - Twitter - Free Domain *Won Bonus Year
Sameganegie - Twitter - Free Domain
Alkbrkf - Twitter - Free Domain
Luckydudee - Twitter - Free Domain
TheWebAtom - Twitter - Free Domain
Vignesh S - Facebook - Free Domain
Agha-e ままっと - Facebook - Free Domain
Verma P - Facebook - Free Domain
TeccoEngeez W - Facebook - Free Domain
Sanjay G - Facebook - Free Domain
Link W - Facebook - Free Domain
Haraprasad M - Facebook - Free Domain
Chetan N - Facebook - Free Domain
Gerrit A - Facebook - Free Domain
Brandon S - Facebook - Free Domain
Justin D - Facebook - Free Domain
Mike B - Facebook - Free Domain
Tushar G - Facebook - Free Domain
Jerick V - Facebook - Free Domain
Joy D - Facebook - Free Domain

QueenHawkEye - D3 VPS For A Year!

Vamshi K - D3 VPS For 3 Months!
Gerrit A - D3 VPS For 3 Months!
Walid A - D3 VPS For 3 Months!
Gouri S - D3 VPS For 3 Months!

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It can be random, or in the order that people reply. Depends on the giveaway at the current time :)

x10lover

Reaction score
woaah, that's awesome! Thanks Corey :)
I'm definitely gonna win something :p

Last edited:

mamatto

Reaction score
i'm waiting new announcement for the winner :rolleyes: i'm 3rd in x10 facebook profile :biggrin:

spygerrit010129

Reaction score
do we have to post something on facebook to be entered, or is everyone that uses this service automatically entered to win?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
do we have to post something on facebook to be entered, or is everyone that uses this service automatically entered to win?

Prize updates will be given via Twitter and Facebook, we may ask you to do something to win the prize such as send an Email, post on our Facebook page, or reply to a thread in the forums.

Not everyone is automatically entered and not every giveaway will require posting on facebook.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
In order to claim a prize you must be a fan on Facebook or a follower on Twitter, or both.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Woah, there was the Giveaway and I missed it, dang, 22 hours ago.. It would have been nice to have an extra domain year :D Anyways, I will lookout for the next giveaway.

sonicsshadow

Reaction score
So... Giveaways aren't going to be announced on Twitter or are some only going to be announced on Twitter and others on Facebook?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, to be entered that is all you need to do. However in some cases we may have something like "five first to do this" will win. Just as the first give away was done. Others may be we take all nicks from twitter and all users in facebook and put into a pool where we randomly draw the winner(s)

mc se7en

Reaction score
Just won a free domain name on Facebook! I had previously bought the 4 I wanted through another registrar, but I think I know which one I want to get now. Thanks, Corey!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
^Nice! I missed it by a second, I was actually peeling a tangerine, when I saw it and squeezed the tangerine and got juice in my eyes and mis clicked :D

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
Awww man, could totally do with some extra resources, I'm being done over at the moment because lots of traffic is being driven to my Blog. Liked the facebook, followed the twitter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.