x10Hosting's Official Twitter Page, Now Live!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Some of you may have noticed that x10Hosting had a Twitter page for a while, but it was never properly updated.

In the past hour or so, I have completely redesigned x10Hosting's Twitter profile and tidied up a bit. All x10Hosting users with a Twitter profile should follow x10Hosting now, as the Twitter page will be updated regularly with news, announcements, and server alerts. This is a good way to keep up with what's going on.

x10Hosting's official Twitter page can be found here:

http://twitter.com/x10hosting

Note: If you are a moderator, account manager, or administrator of x10Hosting that has a Twitter page and is not yet being followed by x10Hosting, please post here with your Twitter URL and I will add you to the list of x10's followers.

hipro1

Reaction score
Nice that you took x10Hosting's Twitter page ahead. Now, users can have another way to notice latest changes and announcements. Simple & fast!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Following now. :biggrin:

You can check the list of people x10Hosting is following and follow them too - these people are either moderators, account managers, administrators, or anyone directly affiliated with x10Hosting's staff. Most of us will give a follow back if we know who you are. :p

Nice that you took x10Hosting's Twitter page ahead. Now, users can have another way to notice latest changes and announcements. Simple & fast!

That was the initial aim for bringing the Twitter page back up - a place where people can find quick information.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Come on people, we've only gotten eight more followers since I redesigned the Twitter page!

You can sign up for an account for free on Twitter's homepage.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Looking good!

It'd look better if it were following certain AWESOME individuals named "Garrett" but I can't complain :D

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Looking good!

It'd look better if it were following certain AWESOME individuals named "Garrett" but I can't complain :D

Hmm... we normally reserve the people x10Hosting follows for moderators, account managers, administrators, and other individuals directly affiliated with staff, but I guess that seeing as you've achieved the Community Paragon status, and have over 1,600 helpful posts in the forums, adding you in wouldn't hurt. ;)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh, snap! I was right and didn't even know it :biggrin:

kkenny

Reaction score
upyoursalvin
Haha, follow me and I'll follow back. :D

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I say just follow all 200,000 some forum users here on X10, assuming they all have twitter. Make it part of the signup process.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I say just follow all 200,000 some forum users here on X10, assuming they all have twitter. Make it part of the signup process.

Do you mean force them to follow us, or have us automatically follow them?

It's seen as unprofessional and makes it look like someone's unwanted if they have a lot more people they're following compared to ones that they follow. That's why I'm limiting the number of people x10Hosting is following to select people with higher ranks in x10Hosting.

And yea, that is a good idea to have a Twitter field in your profile that you can fill out when you register (similar to how there are AIM, Yahoo!, MSN, and Skype fields) so members can find other people that use Twitter and build a network.