Not open for further replies.
T

themasterrocker

I'm doing the contest now!! I WANT AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE TO START

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I came on, too bad I'm in a noisy area where I can only hear the music. I guess there weren't enough people tonight?

T

themasterrocker

Nah there wasn't lol..... I'm DJing still at the moment due to Dito not being on at the moment this is most likely because Chris just fixed an error on it

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Nah there wasn't lol..... I'm DJing still at the moment due to Dito not being on at the moment this is most likely because Chris just fixed an error on it

That might explain why the bitrate went to 340kbps and the music getting all screwed up. I disconnected from it because of that since I figured there was a problem, not because I don't have the bandwidth.

T

themasterrocker

No, DJ-Pat kept kicking me and he streams at that rate and i stream at 128kbps
however i'm doing the contest tomorrow night I want EVERYONE there

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
No, DJ-Pat kept kicking me and he streams at that rate and i stream at 128kbps
however i'm doing the contest tomorrow night I want EVERYONE there

Oh, ok, so that explains why the radio station is all screwed up. But I'll make it in tomorrow.

Sohail

Reaction score
For everyone: I made a flash version of the x10radio player because I noticed the original one didn't work for some people, especially the ones with Macs like me, have a look - http://sohailtech.com/, there should be an x10Radio widget, just click play and there you go ;).

T

themasterrocker

Thanks for that Vigge_sWe is making a google gadget as well but i think that uses WMP as well :p I wouldn't know because i have it already installed :p
Edit:
My Contest is on tonight. about 9pm - 11pm GMT, or 4pm - 6pm GMT-5 If none of these times are you're timezone, PM me and i'll give it you in your timezone :p I will ONLY start when i have 10 listeners otherwise it's not worth starting. HOWEVER, IF we get 100 listeners or even 90 then I will increase the credit reward to 150 per a correct guess!

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I've had the radio station open all day, and right now it's not playing any music. I hear the DJ talking from time to time, but there must be some problems going on or something. Just wondering...

T

themasterrocker

Yeah, we had on and off problems but they should be fixed now. I don't understand why you're still experiencing problems. Sunday 5th October 2008 from 2pm GMT or about 9AM GMT -5 Me and DJ-Neil are going to try get 100 listeners. INVITE YOU'RE FRIENDS PLEASE also if we get enough people like 25+ then we will run the contest. :naughty: hope to see you there.

-- DJ-SPOON & DJ-Neil ;)
Edit:
This defo will be on if we get the listeners stated.

BritAngel

Reaction score
(CY 401 service unavailable) This is a message i get everytime i want to listen to x10radio... what's wrong?

T

themasterrocker

Sorry about the delay on an answer BritAngel, I'm not sure to be honest, I'll have a word with the server tech on msn when he comes on. *waits. and waits and waits*

I am bringing this competion back on Monday night sometime after 2pm onwards GMT-5 this is because i have the day off school ;) (half term break) I want AT LEAST 20 people to start :p and if we get 100 people it will be double points, so instead of 50 points a correct answer. it will be 100.

use the "name" box as you're forum username please.

Thanks
DJ SPOON
Edit:
Is anyone going to be there?

sax0n

Reaction score
I'm using Opera 9.52 and everytime I try to go to your site Opera crashes.

T

themasterrocker

It's not my site and you can open the radio in an external player.

For windows media player You do this:
Open WMP
Press (left) Control and U
Then type or copy and paste this: http://www.x10radio.com:8000/ Hope to see you there ;)

D

Deathvalley122

T

themasterrocker

There is that as well :p I forgot you're site Sohailamir lol,

D

Deathvalley122

lol well that is readible could go any bigger lol jk

Your Regards,

X10Radio-DJ Pat
& X10Radio Management

T

themasterrocker

Yeah i know :p lmao :p I wonder if anyone from X10 is actually going to take part in the contest tomorrow? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.