X10Rewards

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Could you add more domains? Domains are by far the most popular reward and just now did I realize there was a limit on it. I had my credits stacked up like money in a bank waiting for the time to use it, and that time is now. I think everyone would appreciate the ability to spend their credits.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
... and others would appreciate the ability to accumulate them. (I'm nearly at parity between # of posts and credits, since the credit system has been down for most of my tenure here.) Given everything else that has been going on here with the infrastructure, credits are going to sit low on the priority totem pole -- and that's as it should be. But when you're wondering how you're going to afford ramen and someone comes along complaining about the lack of good caviar boutiques in the neighborhood...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I can check into the credits... last time I checked (when we upgraded to 4.0) it was not stable and messed some stuff up when I installed it.

Regarding the reward stuff Alejandro was handling that but he has retired ;P

We were going to try to automate the process as it's manual right now. I can add some domains back in, may just take a bit before I get to them.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you. You mentioned that now the process is manual. Does that mean that I would be able to request a domain now, or do I wait until the automatic system is up?

@essellar: It does get annoying that whenever I give feedback, someone tells me basically that I shouldn't be asking. Only I, who knows the full circumstances, could be a good judge of whether I have been patient enough to ask.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
But when you're wondering how you're going to afford ramen and someone comes along complaining about the lack of good caviar boutiques in the neighborhood...

What does food or lack thereof have to do with reasonably asking for or suggesting an addition to a function of this forum that's already there? That's what the feedback and suggestion forum is for.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Folks, it seems, are always looking for a way to take things as offensive to themselves. I merely pointed out that the credit system hasn't been working (and that I'm aware that there have been more pressing concerns to deal with), and since the conversation had turned to credits/rewards, it seemed like a good enough place to jump in. Lighten up and try enjoying life for a change.