X10's script banner ads don't work at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosgar

Reaction score
After a series of tests... using Drupal, Typo3, CMS Made Simple, then to PHP-Fusion, I think this script don't work at all pages— and I thought something was wrong with my scripts.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>

You can see it at my sample site, and I added Google Adsense to see why...

Here's my sample site... http://ofw.exofire.net

Some X10 ads can be seen and some are not.

The links for > Home, Discussion Forum, News Categories < X10 banner is missing.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The ads show up fine for me :

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 29

speedy1205

Reaction score
I can also not see you add, only a grey box :) But better than nothing like by me ...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The ads don't show for everyone especially if you're in a different country. As long as you have the code on your pages you should be all set.

-Corey

rosgar

Reaction score
Hmm..OK... so I just leave it there...invisible? But the ads show at the other pages. But why google ads don't have a problem like this?

Last edited:

Swiblet

Reaction score
Hey, don't complain, dude xD Ads ruin pages 90% of the time! If you get the credit for havin the ads without the ruining...Yay! Love it!

~~Ben

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, don't complain, dude xD Ads ruin pages 90% of the time! If you get the credit for havin the ads without the ruining...Yay! Love it!

~~Ben

QFT (Quoted For Truth for those who aren't familiar with it :) )

I can see the reason for the concern though - suspension. I'dve posted the same thing if I was afraid I was going to be suspended and I had the ad code on the site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.