Yahoo! 360 Invitation Request Thread!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
@chaganlal1

What is your e-mail?

@Coner

I have like 51 more it says so in the sig. Also if you want one I would be more than happy to give you one if you want one that is....

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
It's interesting to see the buzz that has been going around the net with the appearance of all these closed beta services from Yahoo!, Google, MSN... For example, GMail, while it was a closed beta, anyone who wanted an account could find one relatively easily.

Yahoo! 360 seems to be following a similar trend. It's interesting to see how many people are signing up for this service when there are hundreds of free, open, and non-beta blog solutions out there. LiveJournal, MySpace, Blogger all provide services that Yahoo! is now only beginning to offer.

I'm wondering if people are signing up for a Yahoo! 360 account simply because it's a closed beta and you have to be invited....

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I think so but I know people use it becasue the people that you invite on your page it says when they update there blog.

Greenet

Reaction score
i would like one , if any left:

Code:
GreeNetZ [@] H O T M A I L . C O M

sry for that i just dont want any spamers or anything

RoughTimes

Reaction score
Hello People! Im new! and it is a please to be here!

Anyway Yahoo now offers PUBLIC SIGNUP of this feature....go to the homepage and sighup for YAHOO or just login ....its that easy!!!

Take care everyone!

-=Mike=-

DotCom

Reaction score
RoughTimes said:
Hello People! Im new! and it is a please to be here!

Anyway Yahoo now offers PUBLIC SIGNUP of this feature....go to the homepage and sighup for YAHOO or just login ....its that easy!!!

Take care everyone!

-=Mike=-

No, You think your signing up...but after you do it all.....then it states we are "by invite only" if you want on the waitting list, blah , blah.