Yesterday I brought HP V3000 ........

wish2earn

Reaction score
I had made a terrible mistake by purchasing HP V3000,. I had issues since I brought this laptop and had to take to the service centre in Bangalore a couple of times.

HP has outsouced its service

centre business to many firms and this has made things worse.

Speaking to their call centre is a different story. I have a similar experince with a service center at Indiranagar (Opp. to New Horizon School). I had wireless issues with this model that was still within warranty. I wanted to fix this issue and left my laptop at the service centre. They gave me a case reference number: 2600 2654 26. I was promised that they will rectify my issue within 3 days. I was happy and was waiting for a callback from them.

More than one week had passed by and was not updates from their service centre.
I had to walk to the service centre requesting for an update. They had no clue that I had dropped the laptop at their centre . I was frustrated and requested for an escalation. I spoke to Mz.Sheela., Manager at the centre. She requested for a written escalation letter. I wrote her a letter addressed to the manager waiting for an update.

10 days has passed by with no updates and by now I was pissed off. They have no clue on what s happening and their Customer Serivice is Absolute ZERO.

Never buy HP V3000,..

Purchase Price (INR): 35000 Screen Type: TFT or Active Matrix Screen Operating System: Windows CPU type: No Comment CPU Speed (MHz): No Comment RAM: No Comment

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
What issues have you had with the laptop specifically?

512 MB of RAM isn't too bad if it's running XP

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I purchased an HP laptop ( With Vista ) and haven't had any problems except the mouse that came with it died. Otherwise, its been a pretty decent machine.

And I am a little confused ... don't purchase this model of HP because the service center you took it too is delayed or incompetent? I guess I don't quite understand why you don't want people to purchase it?

Service centers have nothing to do with the creation and initial operation of a product. If this center was bad, then you should of made calls to the people above them to complain.

Also, it seems ( like here on x10 ) they said 3 days. Why did you wait a week to contact them? At 3 days, I would of been on the phone or in their office asking for my system, or at least why there was a delay.

sunils

Reaction score
The delay doesnot have any connection with hp people. often this call centers are run by another company elsewhere in the world. So its not directly related to hp. HP products are good. And about call centers, its a waste of time to call them and ask for help (if you are in india).

About their service centers, you cannot tell that because, even these centers are only authorized service providers and not the hp people who provide you the service.

My advice for you is, go to the hp website, search for the nearest dealer, get information about another service center and give the product to them.