You can not access either the web or the control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Desde hace unos días, y de repente, cuando intento acceder a mi sitio, me sale el siguiente error:

Error al mostrar la página Error de inicio de la aplicación: No se pudo conectar con MySQL.

Accedo a mi panel de control y cuando trato de ir a phpMyAdmin no hay manera de hacerlo, ya que me lleva a una pagina en blanco, si le doy a refrescar me sale:

# 1045 El servidor MySQL no autoriza su acceso, además de aparecer las cajas de datos de acceso desordenadas.

Alguien me podría decir, ya que puede ser y cómo solucionarlo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days ago, and suddenly, when I try to access my site, I get the following error:

Error displaying the page Error: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.

Access my control panel and when I try to go to phpMyAdmin no way to do it because it takes me to a blank page, if I give to refresh I get:

# 1045 MySQL Server does not allow access, plus boxes appear messy data access.

Someone could tell me, as it can be and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have created the user, but now I still have the blank page and still can not access to phpmyadmin.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi virgendelpilarcr,

I've run a quick fix on your account that should fix the issue with phpMyAdmin. Please could you try access phpMyAdmin again, and let me know it goes? :)

Thank you,

Reaction score
Now if I had access to phpmyadmin, the only thing is that the database appears completely blank me, ie I have gone the tables, but at least I can access.

Thank you very much.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Was your site working fine previously? If so, when was the last time you accessed it and it was working? :)

Thank you,

Reaction score
If it worked properly, and would be getting some new article, probably, I do not remember exactly.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Are you still getting this error? I ran a quick fix on your account a few hours ago that may have resolved this, as your MySQL root user wasn't created properly. :)

Thank you,

Reaction score
Quizás quisiste decir: Ahora mismo entró perfectamente en phpmyadmin y veo perfectamente mi página web. Muchísimas gracias porque ya no sabía que hacer.
Right now I walk perfectly in phpmyadmin and perfectly see my website.

Thank you so much because I do not know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.