Zero Tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
That'll show those TOS ignorers and careless users that think "Aw, who gives a damn, no one would mind if i upload this nulled script, not even Corey, everyone does this, it's normal to bypass licensing systems". If i owned a web hosting service, and i do, if i caught ANYONE uploading unlicensed scripts, warez, or other illegal stuff, i would suspend their hosting account the 1st time for a week, the 2nd time 2 weeks, the 3rd time i would suspend their hosting and forum account for 2 weeks (forum) and 3 weeks (hosting), and 4th time, bye bye hosting

Your to generous. I would suspend on the first time and terminate on the second.

Last edited:

mattura

Reaction score
And about the grandmother doing it, you don't even know the excuses we've heard.

Please put together a page of them!!! It would be awesome to see! Obviously take out names/personal references etc though.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
what's a nulled script?

We've explained what a nulled script is already. It's basically a script that you typically have to pay for, that is hacked and "nulled" so that it doesn't phone home to the creators of the script, and to unlock it for use. Pretty much, simpler terms is, it's a pirated program.

Status
Not open for further replies.