fris is always busy! I cant access my account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help.boxplay21

Reaction score
The server at fris is always busy. Whenever I try to access it, it says,
"Internal Server Error
The server is too busy to handle your request. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cpsrvd/11.25 Server at fris.x10hosting.com".
Why it is always busy?
I think there is some problem in the javascript also. If I get connection accidently, then the page is totally distorted! I can't find where the menus and buttons are!
The image below is a screenshot of the fris webpage in my computer!
( You can't say that this is my browser's problem, because, I have three browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla firefox and Opera. All of them display the same!)
Capture.JPG
The security certificate also have some problem! When I visit the website, the browsers says:
There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
We're working on it. I can tell you that much. I didn't say we didn't care about your issues, or that we weren't working our butts off to get it fixed. We do care that it's not working, and we are working our butts off.

I know particularly Anna is working on this, and is also having problems with fris. It's also past 3 AM where she is, so if you see her, applaud her.

Your issue with the layout is most likely due to the load/business on the server. Try pressing F5 while on the page, clearing your browser cache, and/or flushing your DNS.

You can find more information in our knowledgebase. Http://kb.x10hosting.com/

help.boxplay21

Reaction score
Dear Soki, please don't try to get hatred from x10hosting members! If you don't know the exact answer, pls leave the thread as is. Just pasting a copied text from a post which do not have any relation or similarity is not acceptable dear. The thread from which you have copied the quoted text was something about the transfer of database and all that. But my problem is that I cant get connected to the server.
Please read the post completely before replying!
Just look at the post by the "Community advocate" he says that they will try to fix it. You says that
We don't want you here complaining about something that no one can change, normal users, community support helpers, or administrators alike.
That's why I said that you should read the post completely before replying!

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Respected Community Advocate, Thanks for your post and your attention towards my problem!
I understand that many members have this problem. May God bless you to solve this problem quickly!

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Saki is trying to steal x10hosting's customers to his useless webhosting! He posted irritating post in the forum and sent a private message that his webhosting do not have any problems like this. His private message to me was:
I saw your post and replied here:
fris is always busy! I cant access my account!

I have been with x10 for over 2 years and have experienced nearly the same problems as you. Out of those 2 years, I was staff for 6 months up until they promoted me and I found out a few things I really disliked about x10 and the way it was being run. So, I now have started up my own Web Hosting service for those like you and I who have had multiple downtime and backup failure. If interested, check out my hosting at www.pyloth.com
He might have sent messages like this to many customers of x10hosting!
I know that just advertising his website is not a crime, but he posts irritating posts in x10hosting forums and then invite them to his website. This is conspiracy!
Please take action to prevent this.
From, a satisfied x10hosting customer!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just got word that the "too busy" errors are up in a support ticket with cPanel Inc. Ticket!

We should have an answer soon! :)

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What I really wanted to say is how much I love x10Hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:

help.boxplay21

Reaction score
Dear Soki, Why did you omitted these sentences when you copied from my post? I wrote that : You say that:
We don't want you here complaining about something that no one can change, normal users, community support helpers, or administrators alike.
You have shown your excellency in editing any post according to your selfish needs here too. Those who have any doubt can verify my old post (Post number #4 in this thread itself) to understand Soki's conspiracy!
Soki is trying to increase his business on his useless "pyloth" by blaming x10hosting.
Soki, I don't want to know your cheating history! OK?
Also, this is not the place for arguments. This space is for FREE HOSTING SUPPORT FORUMS, not for blaming x10hosting. OK? So, If you have any complaints against x10hosting, you just complain to the police, not to the customers of x10hosting.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We are aware of the issue and are working on it with cPanel. There is a limit to how many connections they allow and it is hard coded so we're unable to change it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.