What do you use x10Hosting for?

What do you use x10 for?

• PHP \ MySQL

Votes: 730 73.4%
  • CMS (Joomla, Xoops, etc...)

Votes: 252 25.3%
  • Forums (SMF, vBulletin, phpBB, etc...)

Votes: 263 26.4%
  • Blog (Wordpress or other)

Votes: 352 35.4%
  • Python

Votes: 48 4.8%
  • Perl

Votes: 58 5.8%
  • ASP.NET

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

article2498

Reaction score
I use for Article Hosting and Marketing :D also Learning and studing more about MySQL and php admin! great host x10 :D

pinkrose4ann32

Reaction score
I use it to display my Web Design Lessons. I wrote Web Design Lessons and I am making examples of each lesson here. I am suggesting that my students use X10 so I want to see how it works so I can help them here.
Ann Stalls:smile:

judithdl87

Reaction score
I have tried SO many free hosts, and I hope I don't jinx myself, but this one is the best so far. They offered everything I needed, which was such a relief. I'll try you guys out for awhile, and if it continues to be reliable, I might just move my premium hosted sites over. :)

Currently, I just use x10 for my blog.

Reaction score
i m using x10hosting for my support social forum.if x10hosting team wont suspend my account after sometimes like other hosting server to force user by premium hosting,this would be world's best hosting service..no prob at all in hosting..

sometimes boru.x10hosting.com:2083 down and cant update data...but still its 5/5 ratting hosting service..

regards,
frank

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not using x10hosting account. I am just on forums. Previously i was having x10hosting account and i am always thankful to x10hosting. When I first started to learn web designing and searched for free hosting, i got some very crappy sites where they were having their custom control panels with No FTP, No php, nothing and my sites were flooded with ads. Then after some more search, I got some hosting services which were ad-free but again limitation of control panel. then after vista panel and then cPanel but limited functionality and finally x10hosting with everything.

I have learned a lot with x10hosting. Now I am having a premium account (with another hosting provider). And a dedicated server (partner's dedicated server). I have asked for deletion of my account cause i was unable to handle so many sites at a time. Now I am focusing on only one site.

I hope that soon I'll come back to x10hosting but this time on vps. I am trying to learn about vps management and then i'll surely choose x10hosting. They have a very affordable price but I am sure that their service is not as cheap as their price. :)

leebooks82

Reaction score
I use x10 to host the sites that support my main site. If x10 works out, I might just switch all my domains to hosting here.

rqwsam

Reaction score
I mainly use it to host webpages I share with some friends for use as tools (some calculators etc) in JS and some in PHP. I also use x10 to host my experimentations with PHP and SQL as I'm teaching myelf - part of this is hosting and modifying a CMS (with the appropriate licence of course) to be the future website for someone.

ziggyds

Reaction score
I use it to host my sites i've to make for school and some testing projects

badboyofmanu75

Reaction score
hey, I use X10 for uploading music
1.How many capacitys X10 limit (free acount) for a file to upload to host??
I use CuteFTP to upload a song (36MB) and It Canot :(

chiradeepg41

Reaction score
I use it to host a portal for my class.. where we share assignments, lectures, notes for everyone's benefit. Thank x10... u r the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.