Please do not waste your money at neobux!

davis143

Reaction score
I know that neobux is considered to be trusted site.
But, please read the following facts and think whether you also noticed these.

#1. On the day which you rented referrals, most of them will click 4 ads!

#2. From the next day onwards, the average will start dropping!

#3. After 30 days, the average (of that referral) will be surely below 1.4

#4. If you upgrade, then the average will surely fall down!!

#5. If anybody says that neobux referrals are bots, then they get banned!

Also, you just search google for neobux rental bots

So, it's 100% clear that neobux rented referrals are system bots, Admin can control them and YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY PROFIT from renting.

So, you can get profit from neobux ONLY from your clicks and direct referrals!

Note: Anybody who says that I am wrong will correct their statement within some time! :)

Hoobrum

Reaction score
I wouldn't invest money in any of those sites. But I have tried neobux, just clicking and I got tired at how much work it takes each day.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i hereby declare neobux as a scam site :)

davis143

Reaction score
do these sites really pay the users....

Yes, neobux pays! But, Don't you want some money in the account to cashout? It cheats you when you try to increase ur balance. You can't increase the balance like you think. It's very hard , very very hard!
Most of the users think that they can have exponential increase of balance if they rent referrals. But, neobux cheats them with system bots as rented referrals. So, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY PROFIT AT NEOBUX!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

i hereby declare neobux as a scam site :)

I have already decalred that! :)

Last edited:

rahulparekh

Reaction score
PTC require huge work and play very little for it. And that's only the ones which are not scams. I will suggest people to learn something decent as a hobby and try to earn.

incodia.rage63

Reaction score
It takes time to earn, there`s a forum there that allows users to share experiences upon getting paid, In my opinion I believe its not a scam site :D

davis143

Reaction score
It takes time to earn, there`s a forum there that allows users to share experiences upon getting paid, In my opinion I believe its not a scam site :D

It sounds like you are a new member of neobux, or you are an "ULTIMATE" member. If you are a standard member and have enough experience at neobux, I'm 100% sure that you will never say like this. I'm saying this because, I have been a member of neobux for more than 2 years and rented referrals a lot. And the net profit after 2 years was just $5.00 in my Alertpay account. :)

Anyway, if you don't believe that neobux is a scam, just go ahead... Let's wait and see...........

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not just here..there are may places on the web where neobux is stated to be a fraud site.
An video example which states similar is here.

earncommunity

Reaction score
neobux is not as good as it used to be... adds dont pay much these days.... and reaching a payout might take years!!!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
haha, i earn more than $1.5 daily. its funny how people take a year to earn $5. u all should try google adsense like me.

Jennacide

Reaction score
For fear of ridicule I'll bypass the really dumb question and go to the only slightly dumber question... what is neobux anyhow? I suppose I could just go there or do a google search but I'm feeling hella lazy today and well yeah... LOL

sivraj

Reaction score
earn from only direct referrals rented neobux use some referral bots and original referrals i get 2 gold referrals daily 18 clicks active members

binil

Reaction score
These days I don't earn much from Neobux.. From 2009/04/22 to till now I made only $54.153