Torrentflux

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylent46

Reaction score
If i go premium user, it will be legal? For now can you turn suspension off, so I can delete this ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
No, and no.

For question 1:
3. Content Restrictions
x10Hosting does not allow the use of it's services for illegal activities. This includes hosting of copyrighted material, nulled scripts, or anything that is considered illegal under US law. A suspension leading up to termination will be imposed for a breach of these terms. While we strive to accommodate all types of sites our shared hosting may not be used for the following:
File or Image Hosting Sites
Proxies
Download scripts such as but not limited to Rapidleech and TorrentFlux
Direct from the x10premium TOS.

And no, we cannot unsuspend you or turn the suspension off. TorrentFlux is a zero tolerance permanent suspension.

sylent46

Reaction score
what me to do next ? can I reregister? and how to delet my suspendet account ?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account will be automatically deleted by the system sometime after at least 14 days have past.
AFTER your current account is deleted you may request a new free hosting account - just make sure you read and follow the terms of service next time.
Users are only allowed to have one free hosting account so you must wait until your current free hosting account is terminated before requesting a new free hosting account.

sylent46

Reaction score
Real sad! It's all begin with magento install script - downloader wont work well! Is magento allowed ?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Magento would be allowed yes. Just don't sell anything illegal.

sylent46

Reaction score
Is server configured to detect only Torrentflux and Rapidleech? cauz torrentvolve-1.4 was installed befor Torrentflux on my hosting account and work several days ?? If there any list of Restricted scripts? Or all download scripts restricted?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
We reserve the right to suspend any accounts violating the Terms of Service. Exactly what script causes the suspension is irrelevant in most cases.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
All of them are clearly forbidden. From the TOS:

* Script Hosting: Space provided by x10Hosting is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website.

We take script hosting very seriously. Just because you weren't caught with a torrent script before now, doesn't mean that it was allowed at all. None of those kinds of scripts are allowed.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
And thanks for giving me the name of some software that isn't filtered; I'll be filtering for it shortly.

sylent46

Reaction score
Just last 1 question ! If I change torrentflux interface and the file structures, and after all cosmetics I compress it with Zend!
Is it Discovered ?

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
You are asking for a ban.

The TOS and our internal systems are there for a reason. I would suggest you just leave if you are going to just use our service for illegal activity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.