New site.. please give me some inputs

h4xxed55

Reaction score
Well the design is really really good :tongue:.
But it feels like it's too much design too little text.

cristov

Reaction score
When I visited your website I didn't understand right off the bat what I was looking at, what you are offering as a business. I think you could improve your site with blunt, bricks and mortar "HEY THIS IS WHAT I DO" to make it apparent to those who don't have a computer tech background that visit your website.

afsteele27

Reaction score
I don't understand what your site is about. I also don't like that the sound starts when I open it simply because what if I'm listening to music or something. There should be an option to play the video instead of autoplay (in my opinion.)

I do like the colors and design though. It looks very organized and the design is very clean and readable.

subhakanta6533

Reaction score
I don't understand what your site is about. I also don't like that the sound starts when I open it simply because what if I'm listening to music or something. There should be an option to play the video instead of autoplay (in my opinion.)

I do like the colors and design though. It looks very organized and the design is very clean and readable.

That is what the client had asked for... cannot do anything about that... :frown:
Thanks for the reply though..

Muy bueno, me gusto
thanks .. :cool:

When I visited your website I didn't understand right off the bat what I was looking at, what you are offering as a business. I think you could improve your site with blunt, bricks and mortar "HEY THIS IS WHAT I DO" to make it apparent to those who don't have a computer tech background that visit your website.

The site does nothing... i was given a work to create a website which will give training and all.... since i work alone i hosted here and asked out you guies to give me some input for the design...
What you said is correct but...as it is not a working site/design yet... it is blank and bald.

so can you give some ideas on design.

I have one question posted here but yet to get a reply can anybody please reply to it...

http://x10hosting.com/forums/scripts-3rd-party-apps/165704-flowplayer-help.html

Thanks
Subhakanta Das