I never know what to say until it's already been said!

Firespot

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Firespot! I am a big fan of Anime and Video Games. I'm interested in getting a x10Hosting domain, so I thought I'd join the forums as well.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome.

It would be nice to get some new blood in here, especially for just, well, banter. At one time, one needed to log into the forums here to keep a free hosting account active, and that had the roll-on effect of creating a lively little community. Even though there was no requirement to post, folks were in the forum anyway, and often read things that caught their eyes, responded to things they disagreed with, or joined in the laughs when we were having them.

Things have been a little quiet around here since the login requirement changed, so it may take a little while to get a response to things you post. Don't let that discourage you. The more people who post, the more people there will be posting, you know?

Silliness is not required, but it is encouraged. Quirkiness, on the other hand, may be a de facto requirement outside of the "serious" subforums (programming, design, support) even if there are no signs up saying "weirdos only — no normies allowed". Just keep the heat down a bit (flaming isn't tolerated), make sure that jokes come across as jokes (it's okay to kid your friends as long as they know you're kidding) and be as nice ass you can be while still getting your point across, and you'll find that this can be a fun place.

Firespot

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

I did actually join for some help about a domain, which I obtained help with. But I can definitely make some more usual forum posts. =]

Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the hosting....I know I am. :smile: