My subdomains don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

interne3

Reaction score
Hi. If I create a subdomain, when I go to the actual subdomain, it gives me a Website Coming Soon error

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Please clear your browser cache if you still have this issue, the coming soon is a placeholder while the server configures itself with information on what content to serve for a specific domain that has been newly added to the servers.

If you still have the same issue after clearing browser cache, please let us know the domain in question so we can check further.

interne3

Reaction score
Oh. Anna: You misunderstood my question, I'm thinking so. I'm talking about subdomains like this subdomain.domain.x10host.com not the subdomains like domain.x10host.com

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I did understand that you ment it that way, however same does applies to those domains, they still get a placeholder for the few minutes it takes for system to configure itself, the new domain also needs added to config with information on what to show on them

skegness

Reaction score
I have same problem.
I found out that it was my htcc access file in my main domain that was stopping it from showing.
Not into coding myself.
But still trying to figure a way round it?

interne3

Reaction score
I'm still experiencing the same problem, even after 24 hours. uploads.internetforum.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.