Cannot connect Domain to x10hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjandvivvy

Reaction score
I've pointed my nameserver's correctly and tried for 5 days now to add my domain: jjstorm.net to my account. My domain is through Namecheap so i know its valid.

When adding I get this error:
Code:
Unable to add the domain name − Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Which sounds like a problem with x10 servers, ive check double and triple checked. If this continues x10 lost my vote.

tillian

Reaction score
I'm getting this exact same issue too when trying to add my domain to my account. Not sure what's wrong.

forovape

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have the same problem, as explained in this other post.

The DNS are well extended as you can see here

Thanks for your time.

jjandvivvy

Reaction score
x10 is still in the process of upgrading, so i'm willing to wait a little while but, I need my site up asap. I have projects to work and community to host.

forovape

Prime Account
Reaction score
There is no possible solution to this problem? :cry:

Thank you very much

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no possible solution to this problem? :cry:

Thank you very much

Why don't you bump your own thread?

Also, it really helps if you include the domain that you are trying to add.

Lastly, state whether you want it Parked or Add On -- if Add On, please state what subdirectory of public_html you want to be the root of the domain.

jjandvivvy

Reaction score
Why don't you bump your own thread?

Also, it really helps if you include the domain that you are trying to add.

Lastly, state whether you want it Parked or Add On -- if Add On, please state what subdirectory of public_html you want to be the root of the domain.

Would like to get this fixed asap.
jjstorm.net - Add-on w/ subdirectory public_html/jjstorm.net

dirtpoor

Reaction score
I would really like help with this too,

My info is,

dirtpoorent.net - Parked

dirtpoor

Reaction score
No use bumping. It seems like the admins aren't even commenting on this issue... I mean even a "we're looking into it" would be nice, but no one has said anything about it.

jjandvivvy

Reaction score
Its tough to do a migration of server and working out the bugs. they eventually if they want to keep good customers & community they will act on it the best way possible. I understand I myself run a small time server for 3D game development and its community yet, its a drag sometime to manage. Specially with a few on the admin team able to hit a wrench on the problem. Forums are meant for this reason, they run it for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.