Disk Space Increase request

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackCatAdmin

Reaction score
Today, when updating my Drupal 7 site, I noted that my 1GB of disk space is filled. Please increase my allotment. Thank you!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no hosting account linked to this forum account; you need to submit the request from the linked account so we can process it accordingly.

BlackCatAdmin

Reaction score
The domain is blackcat.x10host.com. Is there an account id? I normally log in with my email address which is the same one used for the forum registration.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The account is showing it's linked to is blackcatcd; I do see the email address on the account you're using matches the one for that domain but at some point it looks like the associated forum account wasn't updated to the same email which might cause some confusion/issues. The other issue is that blackcat.x10host.com's page doesn't look to be updated; it's got many links to blackcat.x10hosting.com which don't resolve and prevent us from being able to determine where the usage on the account has gone (the drupal install itself doesn't look to be linked off of the main site either).

We can still double the available disk space once the pages are updated and the drupal install is linked to the main page, but that'll need to be done first. Let us know once that's done and we can increase the limits.

BlackCatAdmin

Reaction score
The old index.html file has been replaced and now properly redirects to the new Drupal site.

What needs to be done to associate the hosting account with the forum account?

The majority of the site usage is likely going to the Drupal backup file. I noticed the issue when using the Softalicious process to update Drupal. I was unable to start the process due to insufficient disk space at the backup creation step. I needed to delete the only backup copy in order to have enough space for the process to create a new one.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately because it's linked to the wrong username, I'm not sure it'll be possible to change - there's a relink process that can be done if it isn't already linked, but I'm not sure there's a way to change the link if it is already linked to a username. That having been said, I'm doubling the disk space now that the Drupal redirect is in place; this should help alleviate the issue with updating Drupal, and with uploading more content in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.