Can't login to CP from a different country

Status
Not open for further replies.

aemax10m

Reaction score
I normally connect from Spain, but at the moment I'm in the USA and I can't login or access the CP
The server must think I'm using a VPN or something like it
Web is working fine, but I can't get in to the CP to update it
also sent an email to support@
please unblock my account
Thanks

kenny9

Reaction score
x10 requires that logins be made from the country in which you register. This is a blanket requirement for the safety and security of all accounts and can not be lifted on an individual basis.

tanak.sources16

Reaction score
????
voici un problème avec votre demande
Vous vous connectez depuis la France et, malheureusement, nous ne sommes pas en mesure d'offrir un service d'hébergement Web gratuit en France pour le moment. Veuillez vérifier avec nous à l'avenir car nous travaillons à élargir les pays que nous prenons en charge.

Si vous pensez que cette décision est une erreur, veuillez contacter nos forums communautaires ou envoyer un courrier électronique à support@x10hosting.com . Lorsque vous nous contactez par courrier électronique, veuillez envoyer à partir de l'adresse de contact de votre compte, copier le texte ci-dessus et, le cas échéant, inclure votre adresse IP.
I normally connect from Spain, but at the moment I'm in the USA and I can't login or access the CP
The server must think I'm using a VPN or something like it
Web is working fine, but I can't get in to the CP to update it
also sent an email to support@
please unblock my account
Thanks

tanak.sources16

Reaction score
???

it had been a long time since that happened

???

here is a problem with your request
You are signing in from France, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service service to France at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.