Unreasonable account blocking allegedly abuse activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evelina

Reaction score
Hi, all.
I want to warn all users of the hosting of the inadequacy of staff. I have registered and used hosting for many years (from 2012). During this time, everything suited me, for my part, I left positive feedback and attracted new users to paid packages. Today, my account was blocked without a justification of the reason under a made-up pretext (according to the staff, I have no right to invite a new user from my Internet channel). Appeal in support was useless, no one investigate or thinks about what was written. Of course, I have already left a corresponding warning on the hosting rating sites and also warned invited by me earlier about the risks. Your account can be blocked at any time without the ability to save or delete your personal data, the security of information is not guaranteed. Think well about the possibility of such an action in relation to your account.
Good luck.

kenny9

Reaction score
What is an internet channel? A little explanation here may help someone to help you.

evelina

Reaction score
What is an internet channel?
Shared IP from home network.
I got answer, that my account "being linked to other malicious accounts. There is no way for us to be able to determine who is or is not a malicious user". Further appeals will be rejected, no one is going to understand what happened.
Therefore, I consider it my duty to warn other users about the hoster’s unfair performance of their obligations and the absence of any actions to maintain a good reputation. Perhaps this topic will help the hosting owner to see the qualifications of their employees.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
its under their terms and conditions, there's a system in place for automatic detection of multiple accounts, so you need to contact them beforehand. their terms and conditions is always there before finalizing registration.
  • Multiple Accounts
    Users detected to have multiple accounts may be suspended without notice. If you are an educational institution or non-profit that will be accessing multiple accounts from a single location please contact us so we can mark your accounts accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.