x10 Free + cloudflare free accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

adcadesi

Reaction score
Hi, I keep on searching for weeks now, in the forum and in google suggested pages. but I can't seem to find the right keywords. I'm not that technical when it comes to cpanel setup. I can't find a way to change the nameserver in DNS. or im missing some steps. please let me know. thank you in advance.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Before that can you explain what you got first like do you have a domain name, domain registrar on where you buy the domain name, and cloudflare account.

if you are using the x10hosting provided sub-domains, I can't suggest any of it. If you have a domain name connected to your free hosting and you don't have an account on cloudflare under Normal circumstance the CPANEL should provide the how to do it. (There are so many errors currently experiencing on cpanel in the transition to paper_lantern theme.).

adcadesi

Reaction score
Before that can you explain what you got first like do you have a domain name, domain registrar on where you buy the domain name, and cloudflare account.

if you are using the x10hosting provided sub-domains, I can't suggest any of it. If you have a domain name connected to your free hosting and you don't have an account on cloudflare under Normal circumstance the CPANEL should provide the how to do it. (There are so many errors currently experiencing on cpanel in the transition to paper_lantern theme.).

Yes, I'm using x10 free hosting and cloudflare free account as well. does that mean I can't do it on a free account?

cjptomas80

Reaction score
i didn't say that you can't do that on free account on x10 and cloudflare. You need a DOMAIN (your site address example google.com , finite.one ,facebook.com etc) name first. if you are using x10hosting sub-domain (example: disismysubs.x10host.com) I didn't know how to do that. You can buy DOMAIN at domain registrar like namesilo, namecheap etc. Or go look for free domain in Freenom/dot.tk. For reference, this is my paid domain name finite.one and my free subdomain i got from x10hosting is etze.pcriot.com.

adcadesi

Reaction score
yes, I both have a free account at x10hosting and Cloudflare. my subdomain is adcadesigns.x10.bz.. so how do I connect them? can you please send me a pm? so we can speak in Tagalog and send some screenshots there? I just want to learn how to connect my x10 to cloudflare. sorry if I'm taking so much of your time.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
You can't do that as far as I know in Your setup subdomain to connect with cloudflare. im kind of busy too. Majority of Internet user did't know tagalog but Filipino. Sorry late for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.