Login Issue: Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

macrox14

Reaction score
Hi, I've just tried to login on my account but I get the following error:
"You are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from OMITTED_COUNTRY_A while your account was registered from OMITTED_COUNTRY_B"

For privacy reason I have omitted the name of the Countries.
The message is correct given that I am momentarily in COUNTRY_A but I'd like to still login on my account.

Could you please help me?

kenny9

Reaction score
For security reasons, you are limited to signing in from the country in which you developed your account.

macrox14

Reaction score
Ok, thanks.
What if I live in between these 2 Countries and I often move back and forth?

bringtha

Reaction score
Maybe use a VPN service that makes it look like you’re in the country you signed up in.

macrox14

Reaction score
Sure, I've already tried a VPN and TOR as well (with exit node in the correct Country) but I get these 2 errors:

Error with VPN: "Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or current connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse. If you are connecting via a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, please disable the service, sign-out, and then sign-in again."

Error with TOR: "We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please sign-out and try again."

Any other idea?

bringtha

Reaction score
I'd try using a different VPN service, since it seems that the service you tried has been blocked. Just guessing here, but I feel like a well known, paid service is less likely to be blocked due to abuse than a free service. So, maybe try a paid service that offers a free trial, or free level of service, and see if that works.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
since you were already blocked you wont get back in.
you must contact staff or email them requesting to be unblocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.