Website down. Possible solutions wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodia2732

Reaction score
Hello.

My website appears to give me the error code 500 and is offline.
I've tried two things recommended on Support page and the forums:
1. Renamed my .htaccess file
2. Switched PhP version, currently set to 7.1, but tried all of them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
PS:Ive also gotten this email, perhaps related to the issue:
seredyak.x10.mx: AutoSSL certificate expiry on 1/27/20 UTC

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The clue is in the error log. Your site uses mysql_connect, that function is depreceted and was removed with php version 7.0, this means that the only version that will work for you is php 5.6. However you would also need to pick what functions you need with that version as there is no suggested options already marked. The key one you need is mysql, though there may be others that are needed for your site to work properly as well.

bodia2732

Reaction score
The clue is in the error log. Your site uses mysql_connect, that function is depreceted and was removed with php version 7.0, this means that the only version that will work for you is php 5.6. However you would also need to pick what functions you need with that version as there is no suggested options already marked. The key one you need is mysql, though there may be others that are needed for your site to work properly as well.
Anna you have saved me! I went back to php 5.6 and turned on mysql and mysqli and site is back online! Not sure how it went down, I'm guessing with the automatic php update, but all seems to be back to normal. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.